Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Re: Woop Zoop, It's Mafia Time! (Day 1)
Frankly, I have no idea what to do right now.

The people who are posting the most are the people who I trust the least, and they all seem to be on opposite sides, so I figure if I try to go against any of them without anything to back me up, I'm gonna attract lots of negative attention.

Woffie asked who I'd cop, who I'd doc, and who I'd vig, and as it stands, I'd cop one of the people who are active right now so I'd at least have an idea of who I could trust, and probably vig someone who I thought was dangerous.

As for doc? No idea. Probably MrGuy, since Wheaties is either being useless and silly or he's using his nightkill, which requires him to state his target during the day, or something.
Godbot Wrote:vig someone who I thought was dangerous.

Well, duh.
Modnote: Please do not edit your posts after posting them; this is one of those things I neglected to mention on the assumption everyone knew by now, but forgot we have a good few new players. It is generally bad mafia form. Double-posts are not discouraged, in case you made a mistake and want to correct yourself: simply post EBWOP (which stands for Edit by Way of Post) and tell us what you meant.

Votals:

Schazer: 1 (Solaris)
Bearwagon: 1 (MrGuy)
Wheat: 1 (AgentBlue)
Dragon Fogel: 1 (Sanzh)
Woffles: 5 (Ixcaliber, g0m, Schazer, Chwoka, TimeothyHour)
You: 1 (Cyber95)
Chwoka: 2 (Mirdini, Epamynondas)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st.
Chwoka Wrote:

Well, duh.
Was that too content-free?

My cop/vig targets would be between Schazer, Wojjie and Mirdini.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Nest stirred.

A most peculiar wagon had recently rolled on by, and its occupant was now threatening to kill someone - in broad daylight, no less.

This would not stand. No-one threatened death by daylight but The Nest - indeed, this "bearwagon" was indubitably an usurping douchebag.

And The Nest was the only douchebag in this neck of the woods.

It buzzed in anger.

SpoilerShow
Godbot Wrote:
Chwoka Wrote:

Well, duh.
Was that too content-free?

My cop/vig targets would be between Schazer, Wojjie and Mirdini.

Why us three? Me, personally: I'd cop, doc, vig, shoot, shag, marry, busdrive, lawyer, roleblock, cockblock, tempmason, tempnexus, tempura, (temporary) Penguin tattoo, prime, ignite, strap a bomb onto, hand a gun to, slip a vest on, sell dodgy pharmaceuticals to, karkat, eriblast, vengekill, vengenerate so I can graveslam at a later date, tie up, videotape, and generally do inappropriate things to one single person at this stage.

Nottles. Cause he's new to mafia and anyone can use the grand tour. :>
You're being really really mean to me chwoka
machines can be fun too Meloncholy

also i EXPLICITLY STATED that i only voted you for calling me hitler i don't know what are you talking about
Schazer Wrote:
Godbot Wrote:My cop/vig targets would be between Schazer, Wojjie and Mirdini.

Why us three?
'Cause you three in particular have proven yourselves to be really clever and bastardly at this game. Chances are, it's not safe to take my eyes off at least one of the three of you, and I'm doing my best not to take anything the three of you say at face value. So nothing personal, you're just really good at this and I don't completely trust myself to catch you if you're up to something.

Wheaties might make a nice cop target, too, 'cause he acts scummy no matter what his alignment is, so he's completely impossible to read as usual.
Epamynondas Wrote:You're being really really mean to me chwoka
Chwoka's being really mean to everyone. I wouldn't be surprised if that's got to do with his role.
The Same Old Votals:

Dragon Fogel: 1 (Sanzh)
Woffles: 5 (Ixcaliber, g0m, Schazer, Chwoka, TimeothyHour)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st. 22 HOURS REMAIN

[Image: EaMco.png]

[Image: wkQwN.png]
So I just had an idea, which I think would be fun, but it would need support from pretty much all the players to work.

My idea: We abandon all pretense of treating this as a serious game, and instead simply put our votes each day on whoever we feel has contributed the least to the shenanigans. I mean, sure, maybe we can lynch from a cop report or the like once in a while, but even then I think it'd be more fun if we tried to outdo the guilty party shenanigan-wise to ensure their lynch.

Who's up for this?
That makes perfect logical sense. Ergo:

Vote: Dragon Fogel
This Time the Votals have Changed:

Dragon Fogel: 2 (Sanzh, Schazer)
Woffles: 4 (Ixcaliber, g0m, Chwoka, TimeothyHour)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st. 21 HOURS REMAIN

[Image: 24oohab.png]
Schazer Wrote:That makes perfect logical sense. Ergo:

Vote: Dragon Fogel

STARWHALE THINKS THIS VOTE IS A BAD IDEA
STARWHALE THINKS SHENANIGANS CAN BE PERFECTLY LOGICAL
STARWHALE WILL TALK MORE AFTER HE BLOWS UP THE ROADWORK
(STARWHALE HATES ROADWORK)
SleepingOrange Wrote:[Image: wkQwN.png]

I don't know if anyone's brought it up yet, but this ("Vote: Solaris just to see if I can do it") makes it pretty obvious that there's a player controlling the images in each votalpost.
Vote: Whoever that guy is
Guy, I get a feeling that won't work.

Fogel, I can't keep up with all these shenanigannings your idea is no faaaiiiirrrrr.

But I guess we should lynch someone amiright guys. But so far, it really doesn't seem like a reasonable lynch'll be feasible at this point. Perhaps I should make a dartboard. And I guess if we're really all that desperate, Woff has the most votes. We could gun for her. No offense, Woffles.
MalkyTop Wrote:Guy, I get a feeling that won't work.
IT'S WORTH A SHOT.
MalkyTop Wrote:And I guess if we're really all that desperate, Woff has the most votes. We could gun for her. No offense, Woffles.

Yeah no. Can we play mafia yet or are we gonna keep going fuck all let's just chalk it up a scum win?
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Don't forget to unvote, Guy; you've still got one on Bearwagon.
Some More Votals:

Dragon Fogel: 2 (Sanzh, Schazer)
Woffles: 4 (Ixcaliber, g0m, Chwoka, TimeothyHour)
Whoever That Guy Is: 1 (MrGuy)

WITH 20 ALIVE, IT TAKES 11 FOR A HARD LYNCH OR 6 FOR A SOFT LYNCH. Day ends on the 21st. 20 HOURS REMAIN

[Image: UTxOz.png]
Quote:https://i.imgur.com/UTxOz.png

This anon needs to stop watching MLP and get a life. If Chwoks can act like 4chan But Then One Person in a mafia game and get away with it I reserve every dang right to be disappointed.
EBWOP: And RQS is just a better conversation starter than RVS. On another forum I play at no one ever randavotes, we just question it up about the game and the setup. Half the time it's just to check if the answers correspond to how those people play their mafias in other games.
SpoilerShow

Print this out, throw a dart and post what you got. This shall be how you vote.

If you get a double or a triple it means your votes count either double or triple dependant on which one you got. Bullseye means instant lynch for the person of your choice, but caution the outer bull (the bit around the bullseye) means instant lynch for YOU!!!!

Don't lie about what you got. We will know.
Not The Author Wrote:Don't forget to unvote, Guy; you've still got one on Bearwagon.

What does everybody have riding on this Bearwagon anyway? Is it because she's a loud, proud, brown woman and you're all pasty, sheltered nerds?

SleepingOrange Wrote:[Image: UTxOz.png]

This anon is just upset that Woffles isn't funny and is trying to justify themselves.