MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (36/36)
Vote: Bigro

Because there is so much business to get up in.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Lyncheon Sausages

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (4) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (2) - Loather, cerebralConfinement
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondad (2) - Agentblue, Granolaman
ICan'tGiveCredit (1) - ICan'tGiveCredit

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, GenetiXientist, Masterblade, Paranoia, Dragon Fogel, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Ham and potatoes

TehPilot (4) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - d0gbot
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (2) - Agentblue, Crowstone
GenetiXientist (1) - Epamynondas

Abstaining: Akumu, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 36 alive, it takes 19 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is, tentatively and in an utterly arbitrary fashion, 120 hours from now (so, five days).
D0gbot is still a thing and may still be interacted with; all actions with it will be resolved before the end of D3.
The Lynch Mob may still request one (1) Boon of the Moderator to atone for past stuff-ups. If a clear majority is not reached she'll pick whatever out of the D3 suggestions which sounds most terrible for everyone.
Mod Boon: Kill the Mod

Also kill lick dogbot and smother him with knives kisses.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Okay guys time to come clean. Things weren't supposed to be this way.

Palamedes Wrote:Well that was true. There was never supposed to be another mind in here with me and oh my god this is a mess.

But I know who to blame. Bigro. He is a mad scientist who kidnapped me in the night and grafted me to this NTA fellow. We are now some sort of horrible monster and if you truly believe in truth justice and the murderfian way you will help us bring him to vigilante justice.

You will also potato Pilot because clearly the only way to stop the potato is to kill the man behind it.

Palamedes Wrote:Well of course I knew it was a long shot, but at this point I figured I might as well have some fun with it. Maybe I should suggest shooting a lurker, since they're killing this game and-wait a minute that's good.

Guys we could also lynch and potato a lurker because they're killing this wonderful game.
Yes but which lurker also we have to remember some poor people aren't lurking by choice, they can only post at night.
I've just been preoccupied by my Steam Sale purchases.

ALL THE PRICES AND VALUES! THEY WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!!
Back from beauty sleep. Don't think it did much.

Vote: Bigro, if only to make things more Down To The Wire

Potato: TehPilot
A scrap of paper blew into my study. There was no wind. But it held answers for us.

[Image: ATR_industries.jpg]
Potatos are frightening beasts. We should continue sending them back to TehPilot's avatar, where they belong.
Okay guys how about we Modboon: Split the crime against nature that is NotThePalamedes into two separate players?

Not that I don't want them dead, I'm just trying to maximize the corpse count here.
(12-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Epamynondas Wrote: »Okay guys how about we Modboon: Split the crime against nature that is NotThePalamedes into two separate players?

Not that I don't want them dead, I'm just trying to maximize the corpse count here.

I'm in favor.
(12-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Epamynondas Wrote: »Okay guys how about we Modboon: Split the crime against nature that is NotThePalamedes into two separate players?

This is the first sensible thing I've heard all day. You have my backing!

also sorry for the quietness from me there are end-of-term shenanigans and deadlines but mostly deadlines and I totally haven't spent most of today prancing around in a suit, gown and blue party hat nu-uh definitely not
I'm against the NTAlamedes split. Mainly because it will reduce the amount of confusion and confusion is fun.
Self-referential votal titles edition votals

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
Bigro (5) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid, No Lynch

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, GenetiXientist, Masterblade, Paranoia, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

[po]ttfn

TehPilot (5) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog, TehPilot
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (8) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan, Cici

Abstaining: Akumu, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 36 alive, it takes 19 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is in 108 hours.

Proposed Modboons for the day:
  • Bring the MetaMafia MACHINE in
  • Schazer brings back Firstday
  • Everyone gets a daykill
  • Resurrect Solaris (and maybe Jacquerel in hyper-hypocritical hydra form), aka Ignanoo aka the obliterator
  • Undo [REDACTED], or maybe retcon [REDACTED], so N2 becomes the bloodbath it was supposed to be
  • Kill the Moderator (requires n players to generate this boon, where n is the number of players required to hard lynch plus the number required to soft lynch. This is currently 29 players)
  • Split Slot 27 into two separate players
Schaz just appears to have stuck a figure on the number of people required to kill her.

This may or may not have been a mistake.

it was probably a very well calculated move instead
Bigro you're just a monster who deserves to die. Stop trying to hide it.

Palamedes Wrote:Also somebody sure is focused on their looks. I'd like to help dye bigro's outfit red. Think it'd look good on them.
EVENT!

(12-03-2013, 05:12 AM)No Lynch Wrote: »Back from beauty sleep. Don't think it did much.

Vote: Bigro, if only to make things more Down To The Wire

Potato: TehPilot

WEEEEEOOOOOWEEEEEOOOOWEEEEOOOOO

OH SHIT IT'S THE BRIT COPS. AGAIN. They manage to avoid running anybody over this time, but it appears they're driving more carefully. They also upgraded to... a long Volkswagon? A Volkswagon limousine? Do they even make those?

They pull up with much fanfare, leap out, assemble themselves in rank and file, and open the door and usher out their VIP.

[Image: queen9.gif]

"Which one of you is No Lynch!?" she roars, flecks of tea flying off her moustache (helpfully raised in place on a little stick by one of her aides). You can tell who No Lynch is because they have a look like they just realised they had a lunch date with the Queen of England, via very fancy invitation, and totally forgot.

The Queen marches over to No Lynch and lifts him by the scruff of his neck, then punches his face clean off.

"We know a thing or two about Majestic Pluralisms in House Windsor," she scoffs. "We could've taught you, too, if you'd dragged your ungrateful hide to our lunch invitation like we offered. Here's a helpful hint for the road: One must use the Majestic Pluralism at every. Provocation."

She fistbumps one of her BRIT COPS, flashes a peace sign to the lynch mob, then hightails it out of there.

No Lynch has been killed for failing to follow a DEADLY EDICT.

[Image: Justkiddingpleasedontarrestme-1.png]
No Lynch was a Meta Mafia expatriate, which is all the preamble you need when I explain he was MetaSchazer and also Schazer's Mafia magnum opus Brooklyn Taylor, rocket-propelled scumhunting chainsaw extraordinaire. He was also forums user Niall operating under the alt account No Lynch up until the end of N2, and forums user Anthano Zasalla from D3 onwards. Give it up for those guys! To further add to the identity woes, he was No Lynch and all the trouble that entailed.

As the MetaSchazer, he was out to murder the MetaSlipsicle (who was not in Murderfia, thus defaulting the deceased to the win condition of Serial Killer). Their kills were undoctorable.

As the player No Lynch, their extant state prevented the lynch mob from failing to kill a player in the event of a No Lynch. If No Lynch reached Soft Lynch at the end of the day, No Lynch (the player) would die instead.

He was a PROTECTION-PIERCING SERIAL KILLER WHO WAS ALSO NO LYNCH. No Lynch has LOST.

One of you doctortypes from Quarantine who's still probably hanging around breaks it to you gently, by which I mean they run around screaming for some hand sanitiser after examining the body. Chainsaw. Bodies. Whatever.

No Lynch has been infected with the VIRUS.
NOOOOOOOO

Boon: BRING BACK METASCHAZER

OR:

Boon: Just get the virus out of this game, it's honestly not a fun mechanic.
Noooooooootals

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
Bigro (4) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded, Mr. Arsenic Nog, Plaid

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, GenetiXientist, Masterblade, Paranoia, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Sola power (HA: Harvest)

TehPilot (4) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard, Anomaly, Mr. Arsenic Nog
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga

Abstaining: Akumu, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, Coldblooded, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, myw, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Reminder: With 35 alive, it takes 18 to force a hard lynch before deadline, or 10 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is in ~96 hours.
Coming up next: the latest from d0gbot!
And now it's time for the D0gbot gibberish hour

Quote:i'm just going to slow the virus down while i concocted a cure for that terrible consequences upon us all. potato: cerebralconfinement because my grandpappy told me to never trust a message from a thing
Quote:oh yeah, sorry about the prevention of deaths last night i received a cure and the rabbit hole and liquified rabbit flesh, this rang out like a bell
Quote:ha, i notice you express concern about the author for that terrible consequences upon us all.
Quote:d0gbot: play dead next to stepping into the rabbit flesh, this rang out the killer. i need to have no idea what i'm doing and the mysteriousness of the course of future history forever
Quote:i needed to slow the virus down while i see through your games with the great ones have no idea what i'm just going to stepping into the night i received a message from a future history forever
Quote:potato: not the course of future history forever. also unplug d0gbot.
What does the virus even do?
Quote:“DecidedlyDevious was The Virus. A scientific experiment gone horribly wrong, he was a completely new creature – a new form of life that had never existed before. Once per night, he could pick a person to infect. The infection spread quickly; if a person with the virus visited, or was visited by anyone, they too would gain the virus. If someone with the virus then came in contact with someone who also had the virus, the visited would die. Doctors could cure the virus. Despite his actions leading to death, his premier desire had been the propagation of his race and the survival of his kind.”

He would win when half of the total players – that is to say, ten, living or dead – were infected by the virus. This had come to pass, and as such, he has left the game. He was aligned with no particular group, and his win condition varied from all the others, he in effect, he was a third party.

Vote: Bigro
D0gbot: Be the Oracle
Wow. That sucks entirely.

Boon: Free Healthcare
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (35/36)
I'm gonna throw behind MODBOON: Retcon [REDACTED]
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (35/36)
Wait there was an Edict for today I can't find it only yesterday's oh nooo

Boon: aaaaaaaaaa