Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
RE: Pokemon Tabletop RPG - It's Aliiiive!
Pokemon Center

Tori bursts into the Pokemon Center, fuming for some reason. Lorin kinda passed out from poison on the way there but got healed nice and instantly. She is, however, informed that since Gyps took a pretty good hit, she'll have to stick around for about half an hour for healing before being right as rain again.
"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO "

BASTION STOPS THE GLOWSING NOPE NOPE NOPE

Hopefully, after the deed is done, the panting child is like, "This disc thing????" which he may or may not still have
Tori hates hospitals, hates the fact she landed a little ghost dudette she was supposed to be responsible for in a hospital, and decides to go wait outside. Tropius is probably hanging around so she hunkers down next to him, sending Lorin out as well.

"Fuck. Sorry."
Raph also gets her Pokemon healed up. Gabby looks at her accusingly. Stryker doesn't seem too fond of her either.

"I...I'm sorry guys..."

She gives them both hugs. They seem slightly mollified.

Raph teaches Stryker Shockwave!
People do more healing hooray!

Wigsa doesn't evolve! Also hooray!

Raph gets the TM which gets taught! Hooray x3 Combo!!

Just outside of the Pokemon Center, the Tropius looks a little bit annoyed at Tori resting on him but he seems to let it slide.

"Excuse me, miss, did you just have a battle at the perfume shop?"

It's a Ranger.
Bastion remembers that he's supposed to be miffed at these people and having no use for the TM anymore, moooooves outside while waiting for Hayes.
Tori immediately bristles. She's not fond of cops.

"Yeah, and I paid up, and I did that even though I'm the one who had an almost-dead ghost on my hands. What's your- what's the problem?"
"Yes, I had heard about the... payment, as you put it. Regardless of how well your battle was going, unwarranted attacks on trainer Pokemon are frowned upon to say the least. Now, if your claim is they used undue amounts of force in a supposedly friendly battle, that's another story entirely. Either way, we'd like to talk to you about it over at the Ranger Station."

The Tropius eyes the Ranger suspiciously.
Tori is incredulous. "I'm the one sitting outside the Centre because her stinking gasball borderline-murdered Gyps with a single strike. If I wanted to go crying foul to you guys about lethal force, I'd have done that already."

She sets her back against Tropius, looking for some solidarity. "I learned my lesson, alright? I'm waiting for my ghost right now, the only thing I'm interested in doing is apologising to her."
um, obviously im gonna heal. more to come later????

e: okay so marc goes to the others, probably raphael, and he goes

"Man, that was a great battle. Really got down to the wire, huh Raph?"

while surreptitiously looking around for another pokemon to add to his pokedex. perhaps in one of the stores? i guess maybe he'll go to "Surf's Up" eventually.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Tropius nods to basically confirm what Tori says. The Ranger looks just a bit frustrated, followed by a look of realization.

"I suppose I could let you off with a small fine on this. Luckily you seem to have already offered those funds up. I will need to enter your Trainer ID at the Station, and you can either come with me to get it put in, or hand it to me and I'll return it once I've entered it."
Tori shrugs, tosses the card at a nice easy angle for the ranger to catch. "I'll be round here, then." She stretches, and makes herself comfortable on her support Tropius, and unwraps another berry leather to share with her Pokemon.
Clif yoinks the TM from Raphael and teaches it to Calloway.

"So, uh... I guess I should take on the gym, yeah? I think I actually have a decent shot at it. Y'know, recent floor-being... wiped... upon notwithstanding."
Raphael ignores Cliff's yoinking and looks slowly up at Marc. "Yeah...I suppose." She blinks, and shakes her head wildly for a second, as if to shake off the malaise about her. "I can't really afford another one of those losses, though..."

She pulls herself up from the Pokecenter steps and takes Gabby's hand. Stryker leaps onto her head via her backpack. "Time to hit the gym, guys?"
"Oh right, the gym. There's sure to be lots of cool pokemon there. Strong ones too. I'll come with."

I think Owei will probably be out, because he kind of needs to level up more still.

(is it just me or is the exp curve tough on starters? caught wild pokemon being stronger than them, etc)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
"Alright, let's go, then!" Clifton follows them to the gym, Calloway prepared to lay the ZAP TIMES on the water people.