The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!
Re: The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!
Originally posted on MSPA by SleepingOrange.

>Spread those cards out further, then go knock the candles on the pentagram over.
Originally posted on MSPA by Crowstone.

>Hurl yourself at one of those nice skeletons over there
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Originally posted on MSPA by Kgummy.

Eat throne.
Originally posted on MSPA by pimpmastaflex.

[quote="Dragon Fogel"]
SpoilerShow

Sorry to ruin your moment, But I didn't sign up just to post in your adventure... I got linked here from newgrounds. I just finished reading
Problem Sleuth, And I wanted to make an account.

But your adventure is awesome though.
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

It was still your first post here, so I still get to feel special.
Originally posted on MSPA by pimpmastaflex.

Destroy the throne.
Originally posted on MSPA by g0m.

>Do not respond to a command.
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.

SleepingOrange Wrote:>Spread those cards out further,
[Image: command19a.png]

First, you retract your wings. After all, you might suddenly fall down a hole and then your wings would save you from the impact. You need to be prepared!

[Image: command19b.png]

Then you start tossing cards all over the place.

[Image: command19c.png]

You seem to have quite a lot of cards in that deck. Far more than 52. Of course, this means there's no reason to call it 52-Pick Up when you pick them all up, which is why you did that.

SleepingOrange Wrote:then go knock the candles on the pentagram over.
[Image: command19d.png]

Now it's time to mess with the candles.

[Image: command19e.png]

In doing so, you start a fire.

[Image: command19f.png]

You are now on fire.

Crowstone Wrote:>Hurl yourself at one of those nice skeletons over there
[Image: command19g.png]

You decide that any of the skeletons would be easy to hit, except that one that's mostly under the key. So you hurl yourself at that one!

[Image: command19h.png]

This sets the skeleton on fire and knocks the key away. Unfortunately, touching the fireproof key seems to have extinguished the flame on you.

[Image: command19i.png]

Your Point Meter has gone up by 1, probably for extinguishing yourself.

[Image: command19j.png]

Meanwhile, the flame has burned the pentagram, and the rock formation it was sitting on, into a pile of lava. Those must be some candles! The stairway is unaffected, though.

Kgummy Wrote:Eat throne.
[Image: command19k.png]

The throne tastes like very delicious chocolate. Well, that's not pointless either! You stop eating it.

pimpmastaflex Wrote:Destroy the throne.
[Image: command19l.png]

What an excellent idea! You can destroy it without experiencing any more of that delicious chocolate taste.

[Image: command19m.png]

You could use the skeleton to set it on fire...

[Image: command19j.png]

Or throw it into the lava where the pentagram used to be...

[Image: command19n.png]

Which means it's much more pointless to attempt to destroy it by sitting on it until it breaks.

g0m Wrote:>Do not respond to a command.
[Image: command19n.png]

You don't respond to this command. But that means you do. Which means you don't. Which means you do!

[Image: command19o.png]

A Lesser Paradox Beast appears behind the throne. It seems annoyed with you.

He's probabally annoyed that he isn't able to sit in the chair. Or something.

Jump up and down in the chair.

Kgummy Wrote:He's probabally annoyed that he isn't able to sit in the chair. Or something.

Jump up and down in the chair.
[Image: command20a.png]

Paying no attention to the Lesser Paradox Beast, since it might attack you or otherwise harm you, you decide to jump up and down on the janitor's throne.

[Image: command20b.png]

Your rambunctiousness breaks the throne. It collapses into a pile of rubble.
The Lesser Paradox Beast seems to be waiting for you to notice it.

Call Dragon Fogel 'Dragon'
Also, atttempt to bring in your old worshippers. If they're already where you are, send them away.

Kgummy Wrote:Call Dragon Fogel 'Dragon'
[Image: command21a.png]

A large fish appears in midair and hits you on the head.

Kgummy Wrote:Also, atttempt to bring in your old worshippers. If they're already where you are, send them away.
[Image: command21b.png]

You don't remember having any worshippers, because you forgot all the details of your previous adventure for no reason at all. That means you can't tell if your worshippers are here or not, because you have no idea who they would be.
The Lesser Paradox Beast is just floating there, presumably waiting for you to acknowledge it.

Call Dragon Fogel "Dragon" again. Since it did nothing benificial the first time, it's even more pointless to do it again.

Assume that the beast is your worshipper. Obviously this means you have to worship him. But do so while completly ignoring him, as taking any notice of him would have a point. And the longer you ignore him, the more time he's wasting, and it's pointless to have him waste time.

Add spaces to the point meter, since doing so would be pointless, as you're trying to not do that.
Originally posted on MSPA by Sarah.

Shout the word "Pointless" repeatedly. For no reason at all, of course.
SAGE

I was going to make a comment about something in the original adventure, bumping it pointlessly. But then I realized that might get it moved to the completed adventures subforum, thus giving it a point. So instead, I'll post it here, where it has no decernable connection, to it, as nobody read far enough into it to get to that point. This assumption is pointless, because it's obviously untrue, since I have to have read it to that point to even comment on it. So I'll just assume it's true.

It's also pointless to make even more references to the original adventure, as nobody read it. It's even more pointless to remove them before I post the message, so I'll do that. It's also pointless to hide the comment in the post, making it nearly impossible to read. But it's even more pointless to undo that effort and just say Tronn Bonne is a video game character. It's pointless to continue with this post, so I'll do that. It's also pointless to SAGE this topic, as it would mean this post doesn't go up at all. It's even more pointless because it won't work. Which is exactly why I'll do it.

It's also pointless to not give any commands in this post, so I won't. It's also pointless to prevent myself in posting this message. It's even more pointless to completely fail in doing so, so I will.
Originally posted on MSPA by Crowstone.

> Ride fish towards the right
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]

Shout the word "Bottom"
Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-20-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Please do not post your size for opinions. Thanks.
Originally posted on MSPA by DimJim.

>Flail arms around while making fart noises.

First, become nihilist. Then enjoy life.

Because you don't remember any followers, it would be pointless to ask them for help!
Originally posted on MSPA by Nopad.

Pretend to be Mariah Carey.

I plan to update this soon. Probably Saturday.

Kgummy Wrote:Call Dragon Fogel "Dragon" again. Since it did nothing benificial the first time, it's even more pointless to do it again.
[Image: command22a.png]

The fish suddenly vanishes.

[Image: command21a.png]

The same fish then hits you on the head again.

Kgummy Wrote:Assume that the beast is your worshipper. Obviously this means you have to worship him. But do so while completly ignoring him, as taking any notice of him would have a point. And the longer you ignore him, the more time he's wasting, and it's pointless to have him waste time.
[Image: command22b.png]

Having no reason to assume the Lesser Paradox Beast is your worshipper, you do.

[Image: command22c.png]

You proceed to worship him without paying any attention to him. Instead, you stare at the fish.

Kgummy Wrote:Add spaces to the point meter, since doing so would be pointless, as you're trying to not do that.
[Image: command22d.png]

You designed the Point Meter to update itself automatically, and to be tamper-proof.

[Image: command22e.png]

Of course, since you designed the device, you know how to disable the security systems. You enter your password and are granted access. You can now manipulate the Point Meter as you see fit.

[Image: command22f.png]

Which means it would be pointless to do nothing to it. In addition, you change the password to a completely random string of characters that you're sure you will never remember.

Sarah Wrote:Shout the word "Pointless" repeatedly. For no reason at all, of course.
[Image: command22g.png]

You do. Nothing happens. Success!

SpoilerShow

Crowstone Wrote:> Ride fish towards the right

What a pointless idea! After all, you could easily walk there!

[Image: command22h.png]

The fish doesn't move at all. This is just as pointless as you'd hoped!

g0m Wrote:Shout the word "Bottom"
[Image: command21b.png]

Since you seem to be at the bottom of a pit, you worry that this may be giving away too much information to be truly pointless.

On the other hand, the Lesser Paradox Beast probably knows that much already. So you can shout at it and still be pointless!

[Image: command22i.png]

You go up to the Lesser Paradox beast and shout at the top of your lungs.

[Image: command22j.png]

The Lesser Paradox Beast is not pleased. It informs you that you are being fined for causing a minor logical paradox. It then proceeds to write up an additional fine for wasting its time. The fines come to $10.35 altogether.

DimJim Wrote:>Flail arms around while making fart noises.
[Image: command22i.png]

You can't see how this will help you either pay your fines or convince the Beast to waive them, so you do. This looks nothing like shouting at the top of your lungs, although it might if somebody was only looking at the process for a fraction of a second.

[Image: command22j.png]

The Lesser Paradox Beast is not entertained. Success!

Sarah Wrote:First, become nihilist. Then enjoy life.
[Image: command22k.png]

You think about this. You're fairly sure becoming a nihilist doesn't require any sort of conversion ceremonies.

[Image: command22l.png]

That means you'll have to find somebody to perform one for you before you can become a nihilist!

[Image: command22m.png]

You then decide to stop enjoying life until after you become a nihilist.

[Image: command22n.png]

But doing so is pointless, and you can't help but enjoy doing pointless things. So you're happy again!

g0m Wrote:Because you don't remember any followers, it would be pointless to ask them for help!
[Image: command22o.png]

What an excellent idea! You yell out to ask your followers to help you pay your fine and escape from Hell.

[Image: command22p.png]

A strange device suddenly appears.

[Image: command22q.png]

Somebody walks out of the device.

[Image: command22r.png]

The strange person goes over to the Lesser Paradox Beast and pays it $10.35 on your behalf.

[Image: command22s.png]

The Lesser Paradox Beast is satisfied, and leaves.

[Image: command22t.png]

Then your strange benefactor goes back into the device.

[Image: command22u.png]

Worried, you check your Point Meter. It seems to have gone up by one!

[Image: command22v.png]

You'd better stop this stranger before he helps you escape from Hell! But how?

Nopad Wrote:Pretend to be Mariah Carey.
[Image: command22v.png]

While it would be pointless to do that, since you have no idea who Mariah Carey is or how she acts, that might actually convince the stranger you aren't who he wants to help. A more pointless approach is in order.

Eat the point meter.

Attempt to "penis"