Bee Puns Text Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Puns Text Adventure
Re: Bee Puns Text Adventure
Originally posted on MSPA by brainfree.

Bee-t box
Originally posted on MSPA by Superfrequency.

>Ask him about the mysterious pollen
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

brainfree Wrote:Bee-t box
You're not very good at that. You're worried that if you tried it, he'd just tell you to buzz off.

Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:Do not go to the Honeydome. Go BEYOND HONEYRDOME.
"BEYOND HONEYDOME" is not an available destination! You don't know where it is yet, so you can't go there. You can't just go bumbling around looking for any old location to visit, you know.

Superfrequency Wrote:>Ask him about the mysterious pollen
You ask Ringo if he knows anything about the mysterious pollen that destroyed your hive.

"Never heard about that," he said. "But it sounds like trouble. Maybe it was created by someone who doesn't like bees?"

Ringo didn't know anything, but his speculation makes you thoughtful. Perhaps the motive for this a-pollen deed is mere bee-gotry? It might be worth looking into.

Do you have anything else to ask Ringo? Or will you go to the Honeydome in pursuit of the Rubee? Or do something else entirely?
Originally posted on MSPA by Miraculous.

> Make a bee-line to the Honeydome.
Originally posted on MSPA by bobthepen.

> Head for the Honeydrome. Maybe there will be more clues about the guy who made that pollen. You'll be sure to cream them if run into them...or at least give them your two-per-cents.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:"Never heard about that," he said. "But it sounds like trouble. Maybe it was created by someone who doesn't like bees?
The beestards!

>goto Honeydome

Miraculous Wrote:> Make a bee-line to the Honeydome.
bobthepen Wrote:> Head for the Honeydrome. Maybe there will be more clues about the guy who made that pollen. You'll be sure to cream them if run into them...or at least give them your two-per-cents.
Superfrequency Wrote:>goto Honeydome
You thank Ringo for his help, and fly off to the Honeydome.

The Honeydome is a large structure, at least three times the size of your former hive. Its glass exterior is a golden yellow, giving the appearance that the entire structure is coated in honey. It is a popular venue for various events in the insect world, including concerts, conventions, and festivals. You wax nostalgic on some fond memories you have of earlier visits.

However, today, there are no such events going on. A sign nearby indicates that the Honeydome is currently closed for renovations. A seagull stands watch over the main entrance; he wears a sash labeled "SEACURITY GUARD". He spots you and asks what you're doing hanging around here.

What should you tell him?

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by omegawill.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

SpoilerShow

Happy beelated Bee Puns Day, thread.

> tell him you are the BEE-CURITY to take over his shift. It always works in the movies!

Here is my fan text
██
<(█8)
██U

It is a bee

Now update please

Well, I only have one actual suggestion, so... sure, why not.

Superfrequency Wrote:> tell him you are the BEE-CURITY to take over his shift. It always works in the movies!
You tell the SEACURITY GUARD that you are the BEE-CURITY GUARD and you're here to relieve him. He seems wary of your claim.

"If you're really BEE-CURITY," he says warily, "then prove it. Like with an Insectification Card or a Bee-adge or something."

Uh-oh. Looks like he can sea right through your bluff! Are you going to spill the beens and tell him why you're really here, or do you have an idea on how to satisfy him?

>Tell him you don't like his tone and threaten to report him to his superiors

or

>Sucker punch him

> Curdle your lip at him and wax him whey he needs to see a badge.
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

> Look I just hive my orders okay! Do you wanna anger the beeg boss?
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Wheeeeeeatthins Wrote:Give him a bribee

see look I put an extra e at the end and now it has bee in it
You offer the seagull a "sweet deal" if he lets you in.

"Listen, honey," he replies gruffly. "It takes a lot of gull to suggest I can be bought. If you're not going to deal with me honestly, you can just buzz off."

bobthepen Wrote:> Curdle your lip at him and wax him whey he needs to see a badge.
You take on a beelligerent tone and demand an explanation from him.

"It's standard proseadure," he says, still upset. "And I have to say, I've had enough of your misbeehavior. You're clearly not Bee-curity, so explain why you're here and maybee I'll let you off easy."

Wojjan Wrote:> Look I just hive my orders okay! Do you wanna anger the beeg boss?
You tell the seagull that you're here on official beesness, but suggest that it's a combvert operation and you might have to write up a diseaplinary report if he doesn't let you in.

The seagull doesn't appear to be deseaved by your story.

"That's it, I've had enough out of you. I'm putting you beehind bars!"

INITIATING COMB-AT

Enemy:
Seacurity Guard: ??? HP

You've entered comb-at with the Seacurity Guard! What will you do?

>Go Apis

Oh now you're really cheesed off, but no reason to have a cow.

> Penicil-him in for a later appointment.

Bob. Bob. Bee puns.

Superfrequency Wrote:>Go Apis
You're so mad! This whole fight could have been avoided if only he were more gull-ible!

But no, he had to sea through all your excuses! Well, now he's going to bee sorry!

You fly towards his head in a rage, and sting his headfeathers repeatedly. By the end of it, you've only done 10 damage to him, but you've given him quite the buzz-cut.

"My feathers!" he screams. "Honey, you may have ruined my hair today, but mark my words, one day you're going to be sorry you messed with Steven Seagull."

He flies off, embarrassed, leaving the entrance to the Honeydome unguarded.

You fly inside, of course, only to see a complex hallway beefore you. You know how to get to the main stage area from here, but how are you going to find the owner's office?

Follow your nose!

Wait

Bee cool. Just act like you're supposed to bee there, but bee ready to buzz in case it's a sting. Casually examine every door.
Originally posted on MSPA by littlebeasti.

Obviousbee you are going to die, since you just stung the seagull.
[img]images/smilies/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Superfrequency Wrote:Bob. Bob. Bee puns.
oh wait. I thought this was Brie Puns Text Adventure.

> Call his cell-ular phone!
Originally posted on MSPA by omegawill.

Go for the second option.
Originally posted on MSPA by ambivalentKillerBee.

>Hap-BEE to have a chance use for your Galaxy APIS cell running An-DRONE HONEYCOMB, use the BEE-gle Navigation app to direct you there. It's got BEE-tooth support and you can use your ANTENNAE to communicate wirelessly. SafeBEE first with legs free flying.