MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: REDUX: (VERY END)
RE: MURDERFIA: REDUX: D3 (36/36)
oh is that why NTA keeps quoting himself from nowhere in his posts
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
oh bollocks i edited. fuck you NTA and your shitty "please edit your post and abbreviate me" name

Vote: NTA
Vote: Palamedes and Not The Author
It's a CONSPIRACY, I tells ya.
Potato: Palamedes + Not The Author

We can make a crucial step towards solving the hunger crisis by feeding two people with one potato.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Oh for the love of-- look, if you're going to get me dead, then pick either the potato or the noose, or you're just wasting everyone's time! At least try to come to a consensus on someone else to kill, will you? Load of incompetents, the lot of you.

Not The Author Wrote:Can't even kill a man right don't know why I even bother trying to help and look at the thanks I get when I do nobody's ever grateful they all just try to be political about it and beat up on the one decent bloke see if I ever help you again but of course I will it's what I bloody do. Ugh.
Hey hey hey why are we giving into pressure like this? Why am I referring to myself as if I'm multiple people now? Why are there two extra voices in my head?

Palamedes Wrote:Well this is a fine mess I've gotten myself into. I suppose I deserve it, what with me responding to our gracious mod a day or two too late. Though perhaps two heads will be better than one?

I feel strange, and also have no problem with the vote I didn't even know I made.
Vote: THEM

Abomination.
Ok folks the reason there's a hydra in the house is simply because Palamedes was a mere ~24 hours late to read his re-invitation PM, and I'm not going to deliberately deprive anyone of a slot once I've offered them one.

On which note, Red if you read this I'm very sorry and anyone who's willing to hydra up with him gets a free bulletproof vest. (Red's choice, natch)

Seriously though lynching him/them just because they have twice the brains you guys could ever hope for is silly. Petty, too.

For serious though there's nothing inherently insidious about the one of them spontaneously being the two of them. Ok? Ok.
I wasn't serious, you know.
Sruix I cannot believe you missed "Slot The Author"

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (5) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, GeneX, bigro
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (2) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (1) - Loather
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Masterblade, Paranoia, Granolaman, Ican'tgivecredit, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Appelations and Potatolections

TehPilot (2) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (3) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - cerebralConfinement
granolaman (1) - Crowstone
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal

Abstaining: AgentBlue, Akumu, Anomaly, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Masterblade, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, Granolaman, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Sruixan, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
Perhaps you should consider being more serious when condemning a man to execution, hm? Perhaps now that you've had your "jokes" and your "humours" you could find it in your clearly busy schedules to at least find a second victim? I'd expect this day one, but we're on three now. Or don't you remember? It's dawn of the third day and you all failed to do anything last night. Surely there must be someone that some of you tried to kill? Perhaps some of you could work on offing them today. Come now, I expected better than this... this, although I can't imagine why.

Not The Author Wrote:And here I'd thought I couldn't be doing worse, haha. I don't suppose you could help manage this lot? I'm not particularly great at the whole "dealing with people" thing, it seems.
(11-29-2013, 08:26 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Sruix I cannot believe you missed "Slot The Author"

Goddammit.
So wait. If we lynch the hydra, wouldn't two more heads grow out of it? This vote will get us nowhere; we are only making it stronger!

Potato: Palamauthorslotamedes. May the dragon lords be appeased by our offerings.
Vote:Epamynondas I notice you express concern about the prevention of deaths last night. Needless to say, to protest against it is foolish - it would have had terrible consequences upon us ALL.

Yes, hearken! In the night I received a message from a future that could not, would not, be. Despite the muddying miasma that precludes all thought in mafia, a feeling likened to stepping into the rabbit hole and finding the bottom is a fine but deep layer of acid and liquified rabbit flesh, this rang out like a bell. The past night was fated to be - because no one survived the other versions. No one, or enough dead to alter the course of future history forever

So, too, do your games with the potato and the telephone and the d0g.

Potato:d0gboy

Much potato
So nom
Such election
Wow

[Image: Phase_cannons2.jpg]
Oh yeah, sorry about the whole "no death" thing. I needed to slow the virus down while I concocted a cure and that was the only option I could think of. Good news though, I finally have a cure for that terrible thing that's still a thing but will soon no longer be a thing. I'll have distribution prepared by this game-evening.

Potato: Slot #27: The Musical

Vote: Epamynondas

D0gbot: Play Dead next to No Lynch

Where the hell is that damn Solibliterator? I need to have words with him.
(11-29-2013, 06:31 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Seriously though lynching him/them just because they have twice the brains you guys could ever hope for is silly. Petty, too.

For serious though there's nothing inherently insidious about the one of them spontaneously being the two of them. Ok? Ok.

Ha, I see through your tricks. Everyone knows that multiplying a negative number by two just results in an even lower negative number!

D0gbot: Back me up here dude
What about:

Vote: Not The Author
Potato: Palamedes

granola, I love your motivation, just not your method. The more corpses there are, the fewer people I have to remember are playing. That is clearly a good thing.
Inanibus Verbis Latine

SupahKiven (1) - Akumu
No Lynch (1) - Sandie Sandwicheadman
Palamauthorslotamedes (6) - Airey, Crowstone, MrGuy, GeneX, bigro, Sruixan
ProfessorLizzard (2) - Gnauga, Epamynondas
Bigro (2) - Palamedes+Not The Author, Coldblooded
MasterBlade (1) - TehPilot
D0gbot (1) - Loather
GeneX (1) - ProfessorLizzard
Epamynondad (2) - Agentblue, Granolaman

Abstaining: Anomaly, SupahKiven, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, deadcrystal, d0gbot, Masterblade, Paranoia, Ican'tgivecredit, Dragon Fogel, cerebralConfinement, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!

Aliquid quod Hibernic radicula

TehPilot (2) -Palamedes+Not The Author, ProfessorLizzard
Whoosh! (1) - Gnauga
Palamauthorslotamedes (7) - Bigro, Loather, SupahKiven, TehPilot, Masterblade, Granolaman, Sruixan
Ican'tgivecredit (1) - Coldblooded
cerebralConfinement (1) - cerebralConfinement
granolaman (1) - Crowstone
ProfessorLizzard (2) - GenetiXientist, Airey
deadcrystal (1) - deadcrystal
d0gbot (1) - Agentblue

Abstaining: Akumu, Anomaly, Lieutenant Fish, Chwoka, Cyber95, d0gbot, Coldblooded, Epamynondas, Paranoia, GenetiXientist, MrGuy, Dragon Fogel, Mr. Arsenic Nog, myw, No Lynch, Pick Yer Poison, Plaid, Sandie Sandwicheadman, Bitterwafers, Whoosh!
Whoops I've been neglecting this. Then again, like I said before, I don't really have a clue what to do here, so...

Vote: D0gbot. It's pretty suspicious that nothing we do has any effect on it, and that it hasn't even done anything yet. Clearly this is an indication of some insidious plot. Possibly with the ultimate goal of stealing our only potato.
radicula? That sounds like a great name for a vampire. I sadly do not condone vampires and must get rid of them.

Sruix, you're a vampire, aren't you?

vote: Sruix for not meeting my radical demands. You have since... lacked your lustre. But what if I forcibly insert the lustre into you? With this knife? It looks very lovely, you know.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Meanwhile, d0gbot

Dogbot rattles for a bit, seemingly oblivious to anything anyone actually does to it, then begins to rattle off barely-sequitous soundbytes in a robotic monotone.

Quote:ask dogbot to sniff out the killer
Quote:i'm just going to potato: cerebralconfinement because i basically have no idea what i'm doing and the author for threatening poor, innocent bigro.
Quote:ask dogbot to potato: cerebralconfinement because i basically have no idea what i'm doing and the potato is attractive.
Quote:ask dogbot to sniff out the mysteriousness of the potato is attractive.
Quote:so, too, do your games with the potato is a fine but deep layer of acid and the night i received a message from a future that precludes all thought in mafia, a machine.
Quote: so, too, do your games with the potato is attractive.
It called the potato 'attractive' three times. I shall take this as confirmation of my theory.
Potato: d0gbot because it like potato so much
No, you fool! You're playing right into its hands!
Yes

Hello

I am dog