SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 1 - Vending Murder 20/21
Red, unless you also have actual yen, I think that arcade token is for the machine. I remember something about it accepting ancient Japanese currency, so a Japanese arcade token doesn't seem that out-of-place.

Anyways, since the heavens did not split asunder when Cyber spoke Wiwaxia's name, I guess the question marks aren't a game mechanic after all. Unvote.
I think we should uh... not vote the vending machine. Because it has rights too. Probably.
Well, does it have enough rights so that it can die? If not, then it's not a person and has no rights, so we can vote it. If it does, then it's only natural.

Vote: Senior Machina Vendadera
Lynch: The Vending Machine

THIS IS THE ONLY LOGICAL OPTION
I put one 500 yen bill in the machine.
I think you guys shouldn't bother with the vending machine vote, it seems silly and bandwagony. The red Lynch is interesting, but not needed quite yet.
Felix puts 500 shiny fresh looking Yen into the vending machine.
Bogor starts rushing towards the machine to rapidly add to the money, but a KA-CHUNK is heard before he gets there.
In the receiving slot, a simple brown package labelled FRESH FRUIT is dispensed. There are no other defining markings.
Felix acquired Box of Fresh Fruit.

Bigro, missing the opportunity to use the 500¥, still puts the arcade token and a few coupons into the machine.
You hear what sounds like... skee-ball going up an alley, and into a hole, followed by a small ka-chunk. There's a ticket in the machine.
It's labelled as Good For One Free Hole of Mini-Golf.
Bigro acquired Mini-Golf Ticket

LegendaryQ takes the more straightforward approach and just puts in 500¥.
It uneventfully makes its ka-chunk sound and the receiving bin contains a large green bag of chips.
The picture on the front depicts a large eye surrounded by a computer monitor. They're labelled "GREEN Algae Chips!" Slogans around the bag seem to demand servience to "The Computer." Where you would find the nutritional info it instead requests you contact "PLC" if you are high enough clearance.
LegendaryQ acquired GREEN Algae Chips.

Also I don't think anybody ever grabbed those candy caltrops.
Fogel, I don't know exactly what you want to unvote?

Anyways let's just keep pairing votals and vending

Granolaman's Corpse: 1 (Garuru)
The Vending Machine Itself: 4 (Mirdini, Red709, Kieros, Sruixan)
Red709: 2 (Schazer, soundlyParanoid)

With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to hard lynch, and 6 to soft lynch.
grabs candy caltrops
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I'll take those candy caltrops, might come in handy... And does anyone want some fresh fruit? I have little use for it.
Or not, Garu beat me to it. Darn. Hm.... I wonder who's dangerous...
Hmmm.

Unplug the vending machine, then insert 1000 yen.
LYNCH: The Vending Machine

I'm onboard the murdering the vending machine train, seems suspicious!

But first;

I put one ancient Japanese coin in it, plugging it back in. I also yell at the machine and swear threateningly , hoping to get a bottle of Grape Fanta!
is

is that going to work?

Do you think I could ask it for some tea?

...politely, of course...
I seem to recall 261 get weird fast if used in rapid succession. Thus I am going to unplug it,
put in 50 imaginary yen and grab what comes out,

and then put in 100 imaginary yen and grab what comes out.
Could be worse. They could be ULTRAVIOLET clearance level chips.
Not so much for Wiwaxia, but for everyone else using it, you are aware that 1¥≈1¢? So, if you all are fine with blowing $5 on a questionable snack, go ahead and do it (as I don't know how much you guys are getting paid).
I feel like Granola is probably still in the game somehow, and therefore using the vending machine is probably a bad idea, but I have a 5000 yen note burning a hole in my pocket. And possibly also decomposing slightly.

I unplug the vending machine and insert a 5000 yen note made partially of human flesh.
(06-24-2013, 05:32 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Not so much for Wiwaxia, but for everyone else using it, you are aware that 1¥≈1¢? So, if you all are fine with blowing $5 on a questionable snack, go ahead and do it (as I don't know how much you guys are getting paid).

Yeah I am fine with blowing £6.64 on a treat. Screw economics; I have money. In fact, balls to it:

Keeping the machine unplugged, I insert 2000 yen.

(06-24-2013, 05:38 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »I feel like Granola is probably still in the game somehow, and therefore using the vending machine is probably a bad idea, but I have a 5000 yen note burning a hole in my pocket. And possibly also decomposing slightly.

I unplug the vending machine and insert a 5000 yen note made partially of human flesh.

...whoosh! is there something you'd like to share with us or um... yeah...
put an antique gold yen coin, lifted from schazer, into the machine

I can't wait to turn a safe SCP into something dangerous by accident!
I didn't make it, if that's what you're asking. If anything, I would take it up with whoever mints Japanese currency seeing as this is apparently legal tender.

In completely unrelated news, people should visit me tonight if they're feeling adventurous. And lucky. Mostly lucky.
I feel both lucky AND adventurous! But I don't know if I really should... What's in it for me?
Adventure.

But no, I'm not claiming/flavour claiming on the first day. Just thought I'd make it apparent where you should go if you're interested in a high stakes flutter. :>
(06-24-2013, 06:04 PM)whoosh! Wrote: »In completely unrelated news, people should visit me tonight if they're feeling adventurous. And lucky. Mostly lucky.

Vote: whoosh

that's my gimmick missy
Sure, I'll visit.

Anyways, given how much fun we're having with 261, I really hope somebody is 914.