Chester Mafia Requiem: CHEST IN PEACE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chester Mafia Requiem: CHEST IN PEACE
RE: Chester Mafia (day one)
Eat: Hamburger
Drink: water (GET IT, LIKE MY NAME@!!)

Converse with Solaris

Hey there. How's it going? What's up, you? Wink, hello, wink.
Oh hey I just realized that publicly masonizing is a really scummy anti-Chester thing to do!

Either you set up an easy target for those faux-Chester's, or you're a dummy third party, or youre ONE OF THEM.

I'd vote for MIRDINI for his Solaris attempt but I'm too busy chatting it up with ms. Daycop over here.
I'm really not getting why having the ability to privately trade valuable info with someone else is considered to be a bad thing? "Oh no, I've temporarily lost the ability to vote and have to wait a completely insubstantial amount of time before getting it back!" Whooooooo caaaaaaaaaaares.

And what exactly is "setting up an easy target"? There's gonna be a town-chester dying basically every night anyway, how does knowing who got masoned make scum's job any easier? Worse case scernario; one of the masons dies and the other tells everyone what they said the next day anyway.

Unless of course you know something about the scumteam's makeup that makes public masoning a bad thing in which case please do share.

Converse with MrGuy
Given that this game is based on the Jester Mafias, it's pretty safe to assume that most of the roles have weird third-party win conditions, including the scum. (Who may not actually know who else is on the scumteam.) Consequently, masoning is useful for pretty much everybody, as they can bargain to help meet each other's win conditions. On the other hand, it's also risky for pretty much everybody, as they might end up masoning with somebody with a conflicting win condition, and they might say too much.

In conclusion, this game isn't nearly silly enough yet. Push whoever posts next into the lake.
In order to further my tests I have deduced that this soup is now unsafe for Chester Consumption and I need to introduce this it to the lake and also I need a snack science is hungry work
> EAT Hot Dog
> USE Iridescent Soup / Lake (As I am pushed in by Chester Fogel?)
Preeeeety sure masons are bonded and die together. It's a two for one deal for non Chester's!

So DF, if you're right I guess that everyone has a town-destructive third win condition.

Welp I've chatted all I can so

VOTE coldblooded
No, masons only get to talk. It's Lovers that die together.

Also, if it were a Lovers thing, the Mafia wouldn't kill people they'd masoned with because then they'd lose one member in exchange for killing one townie, which would be pointless unless that were their crazy win condition. So public masoning attempts wouldn't be a tell of any sort, but it would be strategically ill-advised for town, but who cares because odds are almost everyone is either third-party or scum that are sort-of-third-party.
But what if I just really like making out?
Making out is THE FUCKIN BEST..
the best....
*more sobs*
[Image: chesterfia1.png]
I get it, Chester Draws
Uh uh uh, Dressers! Pointing! Cabinet! Clothes! Gestures! Wooden things! Cop Guilty on Solaris! Scroll bar!

Okay I give up.
But...but Ix's mouth is covered! How do I make out with him?!

>Try anyway
Eat> Hamburger
Drink> Soda

Mouth is covered eh? perfect time to just babble

Converse ixcaliber
Can I boil water and then stockpile it for later in my empty bottle/can???
>Invite ChesterOrange into my tent
(05-08-2012, 01:50 AM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »Can I boil water and then stockpile it for later in my empty bottle/can???

You have an empty water bottle?
Well, I can fix that.

Winky
Wink.
Does specifying keeping the bottle count for AP?
>Offer Ixcaliber a sausage, with a sleazy grin
That's it. 60 hours is Nottingham close to the DEADline. How can it even be a deadline if we don't MURDER anybody.

I DEMAND that you non-Chester sympathizers stop munching your hotdogs and sipping your drinks and KOMMIT TO KILL these Chester intruders! How can you even call yourself a CHESTER of you don't defend your comrads?

I'd say you were all a bunch of SNAKES if that idiom wasn't coined by a non-Chester idiot who didn't know the first thing about reptiles.

You smug faced non-Chester's are gonna get exactly what you deserve!

BTP runs around yelling in people's faces.

I mean GEEZE just VOTE for somebody!
I...see. Did...did you have too much of...whatever it is they're serving?

*hic*

*looks at empty beer bottle in hand*

Maybe not :3

Vote "somebody"
I'm already voting for somebody! The problem is, nobody else is voting for Godfatherbottles and helping me take over the syndicate. So clearly I need a different approach.

>Start gathering up as many discarded beverage containers as 1 AP will allow me to.
>Begin constructing a fortress out of them.

Best use of my remaining AP? Best use of my remaining AP.

So anyways, voting times. Let's see.

Vote: Everybody

Clearly you're all out to get me! The only solution is to mass-lynch every last one of you! And then me, because I'm clearly the ringleader.

But failing that...

Unvote
Vote: Mirdini to remind him to sign up for Weekly Writing like he said he would.
Wow Agent why don't you GET OFF YOUR DRUNK ASS and ACTUALLY VOTE. "somebody" how scumilly non-committal. Be like DF here and SNIFF OUT THE FRAUDS.

VOTE: MIRDINI

I have far more important things to do than kill people. It's all meaningless anyway.
I bet that dead guy isn't really even dead, and even if he was it wouldn't matter.
None of you understand what's at stake here.

> Use PocketPilot BobThePen
>Converse with Fogel.
>Converse with Fogel a second time.

Coldblooded plays Mirdevil's Advocate and votes Solaris.