Goodbye Silvia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Silvia
RE: Goodbye Silvia
Just stare at them like they're crazy, roll your eyes, than leave. Also what credit just said.
SpoilerShow
You wave out the window. The leader turns and barks something to her subordinates. They draw their weapons, metal swords and spears, and begin to move towards the front of the house. The window shatters as a crossbow bolt flies through, missing your head.

You frown, and begin to leave the building. The front door has a small orc with a sword in it. You grab him and throw him far, far away. He lands face down in the snow and dirt and stops moving. Outside, there are six orcs waiting for you. Two with spears, three with swords, and their leader with an axe that is almost not embarrassingly small like the others' weapons.

You can smell fear in the air.

Seems like they want to fight.

Will you engage?
no, orc shall not hurt orc
point to the nearest sign, and reply that you are redeveloping this land into a swamp.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Nah, we good.
SpoilerShow
(05-16-2017, 01:44 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »point to the nearest sign, and reply that you are redeveloping this land into a swamp.

even if you can't make this canon, author
please write this happening at some point
You speak for the first time in days.

"Weaklings. I have found this land and I will do with it what I will. If you choose to stand in my way, I will end you as I have ended all orcs that have challenged me."

They either don't understand or don't care. A spearman advances at you. You grab the point of his spear and pull him into you. Your fist goes through the back of his head. You toss his body into the oncoming orcs and trip a swordsman. They are trying to intimidate you back towards the house, but they do not know you. You jump at a different swordsman and wrestle the sword from her easily. You drive it into her and leave it there. The swordsman you tripped before tries to stand up, but you grab him by his neck and waistband. You tear him in half like it's orcish new years.

The others have fled. Only the leader is left. Her eyes are locked on you and she is holding her axe in both hands ready to strike. You juke left and she swings that direction. With a quick spin you close the distance and crush her wrist so that she drops her axe. You pick it up and roar triumphantly.

With her good hand she pulls a dagger from somewhere in her armor and cuts you across your side. It doesn't hurt, but it startles you. You knock her down with the axe. You could kill her now, just like her subordinates. You can see she has no fear of you or death. She'd keep fighting you until she dies.

You decide to let the ugly thing live. You take her axe and the bag of bones and you walk down the path the smaller orcs ran down.

You're pretty tired of being stabbed.

What will you do next?
Maybe you should rinse those wounds out? Heck I don't know how first aid works, never mind on orcs
(05-17-2017, 05:32 AM)Tuesday Wrote: »Maybe you should rinse those wounds out? Heck I don't know how first aid works, never mind on orcs

This, and the participation token would just rub salt in salt in the wound so i also pick this.
SpoilerShow
Before you go any further, you turn back and leave your wolf skin full of bones for the leader. She looks angry and confused, but she still can't stand up from the beating you gave her.

Down the road some, you notice that the air is much less cold. Only slight patches of snow dot the ground, and the sky above is mostly blue. Against your skin, the air feels warm. Your back and side are itchy. You haven't treated your wounds at all and you're feeling it. A little ways down the road you find a stream and wash yourself off. Your wounds will heal soon, as they always have.

You continue to amble down the road and stop when you see a stone wall. Past the wall you can see the tops of more of those well-put-together buildings. There is a gate where the road goes into the walled area. Two of what you guess are guards are standing outside the gate. They reflexively raise their spears at you and start chattering at you.

What now?
If you fight them, you'll just get more coming when they die. And who knows how many guards they have? You could get stuck here all day.

Not really worth the trouble when you can't even be sure they have anything good. Just back off. Defiantly, of course, because they're not the boss of you.
>Seduce them by batting your big, orc eye lashes then throwing a deer at em'.
SpoilerShow
(05-18-2017, 01:31 PM)Myeth Wrote: »>Seduce them by batting your big, orc eye lashes then throwing a deer at em'.
You don't feel like fighting a town full of small orcs, even if they are all incredibly weak. Instead, you attempt to make peace by shuffling in an approximation of a dance, closing your routine with a solicitous wink. The guards stare, horrified. One of them turns and walks briskly into the city. You figure it's time to leave.

You hastily make your way through the wooded lands surrounding the town for a good hour or two until you are certain you're not being followed. You decide to catch your breath on a log in a slight clearing.

Laughter comes from above in a tree nearby. You look up and see a tiny little man with big cat's ears. His skin is an oily black and his eyes are yellow with vertical slits.

"You're awful far from home, ain't ya?" He says.

What do you think about all this?
You have no home now.
Yeah so? What's it to him?
SpoilerShow
Feel lonely.
The little cat man grins at you. You glare at him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He says as he jumps effortlessly to another tree, still safely above you. "It's just that I've never seen any snorcs this far south. I thought you might be lost and I want to help you get back home." He laughs as though he has said something funny.

You find it odd that he speaks orcish as you have never seen anything like him before.

"I don't have a home," You reply.

"Oh no! You poor creature." He cackles as he jumps again to a new tree. "Those humans back there aren't going to let you live with them now that you murdered some of them. I can help you find a home if you'd like."

This little creature talks too much, but he's too far away for you to crush.

"I don't trust you, little cat." You say.

He laughs louder than before. "I'm an imp. My name's Krumbipis. What's yours?"

"Silvia."

He looks at you and his pupils dilate slightly. "Let's be friends."

What do you think of this devil?
He's fishy, but harmless, in the sense that he's physically incapable of hurting you. Annoying you is another matter.

Seriously though, might be good to have some company for awhile. You can throw him into the stratosphere if you get tired of him.
(05-20-2017, 06:02 AM)Tuesday Wrote: »He's fishy, but harmless, in the sense that he's physically incapable of hurting you. Annoying you is another matter.

Seriously though, might be good to have some company for awhile. You can throw him into the stratosphere if you get tired of him.

I vote on throwing him into the stratosphere.
SpoilerShow
tentatively agree
friend
You realize it's going to be less annoying to go along with this creature, at least until he gets close enough for you to throttle.

"Fine," you say.

He laughs so hard he almost falls off the tree he's on. "Yes! I knew you'd be my friend, Silvia." He jumps to another tree, further away. "If you follow me, I'll take you somewhere really fun."

He starts to leap ahead, cackling as he goes.

Do you follow?
You might as well.

But be cautious. Maybe he's leading you into a trap. If anything seems off, stop following him.
WhAt'S tHe WoRsT tHaT cOuLd HaPpEn
SpoilerShow