Battle Fighting Contest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Fighting Contest
RE: Battle Fighting Contest
(05-22-2016, 12:22 AM)btp Wrote: »
(10-13-2009, 03:00 AM)GBCE Wrote: »Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

Username: Kiren17
Player name: Cobra
Race: Fang layonin (BASICALLY, a race I made up, a human with uber strength, speed, agility and intelligence, (Honestly, not godmoding, they are killable) and a wolf tail, wolf ears, and when transformed becomes muscular and furry and has fangs... LIKE A WOLF)
Post colour: BLOO
Weapon/Equipment: One (1) sidearm (dagger) One (1) main weapon (Bastard sword) and One (1) Defensive weapon (Large kite shield)

Abilities: The ability to transform into a half or full wolf. He may communicate with any sort of canine or canine-related beings, he speaks many languages including layonin, common and elven. JHe may channel a portion of his energy into his weapon/shield to increase the speed and power of said weapon, or to increase the fortitude of the shield. He can also utilize his energy to extend his weapon/shield, but he must sacrifice power of said weapon or durability of said shield to do so.

Description: Always wearing chain mail armor, and never leaves home without his sword and shield. Not very intelligent, but makes up for it in charisma, strength and speed. Has a red and a blue eye, left arm barely longer than his right (Wielding a heavy shield has stretched his arm, is what he thinks) fur is pure white (when transformed) and tail is striped white and black. Always wearing a scarlet fedora to hide his ears (which are black) a significant chunk has been taken out of the top of his right ear, and the tip of his left pinky is missing. His shield is bright red, with a large black peace sign on the front. In the two larger segments of said peace sign are the letters "S" and "W" for Shadow Wolves, the clan he leads.

Bio: Ever since he were a little kid, he's been trained to fight valiantly. At 600 years old (15 in human years) he was already a war hero, destroying an entire battalion of soldiers by expanding all his energy in one huge explosion. It nearly killed him, which is why he's never done it again. At the age of 1000 (17-1[img]images/smilies/icon_cool.gif[/img] he became general of the Fang society's military. He was a natural, he had more strategy than the past 5 generals combined. He left shortly after because being general got 'boring.' So he started his own clan, the Shadow Wolves, they were the most feared clan throughout the entire country. At 1500 years old (24, and his current age) he went off on his own journey, to find his calling. War was beginning to be too much for him, he needed something else, something more. After mere months of traveling he met the girl of his dreams. She was then taken away from him, and he was told he had to fight in the Battle Royale to get her back.

Better?

(05-22-2016, 12:23 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Username: yousodumb

Player name: Xeno Photon.

Race: Human

Post colour:[color=#FF8000]

Weapon/Equipment: The soul saber, A weapon of pure spiritual energy. When this blade meets with one of pure neutrality, it sucks the soul straight out of their bodies. however, the more pure or corrupt the soul is, the more hits it will take. does little to no damage physically, can only be wielded by someone who is purely neutral.

Abilities: one of the few who can wield the soul saber, Also wears a cursed mask of mysterious power. Relatively well built.

Description:A hard-bitten no-nonsense kind of guy, wears only leather pants and a denim jacket. His face is obscured by the mask, underneath he hides a scar that runs down the left side of his face, he is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. His hair is a dark, burnt orange color, with a white streak and kinda spiked. He is noble, and peaceable. Honor dictates his every move, will not attack a defenseless target, But is incredibly smart in the battle field. Nearly obsessive over neutrality, Has a connection to professor Paradox. the mask kinda looks like this,
[Image: mask.png?t=1255417099]

Bio: originally from feudal japan, Xeno was a samurai of legends, he was tasked with finding the soul saber for his Daimyo. When he handed the weapon to the Daimyo, he crumbled to dust. Xeno picked up the weapon to find that he, and only he could wield the legendary blade, thus he was declared the new Daimyo. A few years later, he heard word of the mask of the legendary Kitsune God, a relic of immense power. Xeno knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would use its power to their own ends. After ten years of searching, he finally found the mask in an ancient abandoned temple. When he put on the mask, he found out that upon removing it, a horrible power was triggered, He turned around to find that his would-be successor laughing at him, The whole quest was a ruse so that Shinmyo would rise to the position of Daimyo. Shinmyo then caused Xeno to fall into a deep death-like sleep for over a thousand years. Xeno awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Earthlings had populated many different planets. Xeno quickly adjusted to the new rules of society, and became the high-ranking general of space station 23 1/3. He still secretly wishes to return to feudal japan, and is still seeking for a way to remove the mask, he was promised both if he joined the fight.

(in case you where wondering, I did a bad job last time because I used a half-completed character, this one is way more fleshed out in my imagination. ugh, I keep on forgetting things.)

they both pass only Χ
(05-22-2016, 12:28 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »Chapter 1.

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

nope not a thing
Name: Xeno Photon.
Color:[color=#FF8000]
Description: One of the few who can wield the soul saber, Also wears a cursed mask of mysterious power. Relatively well built. A hard-bitten no-nonsense kind of guy, wears only leather pants and a denim jacket. His face is obscured by the mask, underneath he hides a scar that runs down the left side of his face, he is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. His hair is a dark, burnt orange color, with a white streak and kinda spiked. He is noble, and peaceable. Honor dictates his every move, will not attack a defenseless target, But is incredibly smart in the battle field. Nearly obsessive over neutrality, Has a connection to professor Paradox. the mask kinda looks like this: [image]
Items/Abilities: The soul saber, A weapon of pure spiritual energy. When this blade meets with one of pure neutrality, it sucks the soul straight out of their bodies. however, the more pure or corrupt the soul is, the more hits it will take. does little to no damage physically, can only be wielded by someone who is purely neutral.
Biography: originally from feudal japan, Xeno was a samurai of legends, he was tasked with finding the soul saber for his Daimyo. When he handed the weapon to the Daimyo, he crumbled to dust. Xeno picked up the weapon to find that he, and only he could wield the legendary blade, thus he was declared the new Daimyo. A few years later, he heard word of the mask of the legendary Kitsune God, a relic of immense power. Xeno knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would use its power to their own ends. After ten years of searching, he finally found the mask in an ancient abandoned temple. When he put on the mask, he found out that upon removing it, a horrible power was triggered, He turned around to find that his would-be successor laughing at him, The whole quest was a ruse so that Shinmyo would rise to the position of Daimyo. Shinmyo then caused Xeno to fall into a deep death-like sleep for over a thousand years. Xeno awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Earthlings had populated many different planets. Xeno quickly adjusted to the new rules of society, and became the high-ranking general of space station 23 1/3. He still secretly wishes to return to feudal japan, and is still seeking for a way to remove the mask, he was promised both if he joined the fight.
(05-22-2016, 12:32 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Name: Xeno Photon.
Color:[color=#FF8000]
Description: One of the few who can wield the soul saber, Also wears a cursed mask of mysterious power. Relatively well built. A hard-bitten no-nonsense kind of guy, wears only leather pants and a denim jacket. His face is obscured by the mask, underneath he hides a scar that runs down the left side of his face, he is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. His hair is a dark, burnt orange color, with a white streak and kinda spiked. He is noble, and peaceable. Honor dictates his every move, will not attack a defenseless target, But is incredibly smart in the battle field. Nearly obsessive over neutrality, Has a connection to professor Paradox. the mask kinda looks like this: [image]
Items/Abilities: The soul saber, A weapon of pure spiritual energy. When this blade meets with one of pure neutrality, it sucks the soul straight out of their bodies. however, the more pure or corrupt the soul is, the more hits it will take. does little to no damage physically, can only be wielded by someone who is purely neutral.
Biography: originally from feudal japan, Xeno was a samurai of legends, he was tasked with finding the soul saber for his Daimyo. When he handed the weapon to the Daimyo, he crumbled to dust. Xeno picked up the weapon to find that he, and only he could wield the legendary blade, thus he was declared the new Daimyo. A few years later, he heard word of the mask of the legendary Kitsune God, a relic of immense power. Xeno knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would use its power to their own ends. After ten years of searching, he finally found the mask in an ancient abandoned temple. When he put on the mask, he found out that upon removing it, a horrible power was triggered, He turned around to find that his would-be successor laughing at him, The whole quest was a ruse so that Shinmyo would rise to the position of Daimyo. Shinmyo then caused Xeno to fall into a deep death-like sleep for over a thousand years. Xeno awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Earthlings had populated many different planets. Xeno quickly adjusted to the new rules of society, and became the high-ranking general of space station 23 1/3. He still secretly wishes to return to feudal japan, and is still seeking for a way to remove the mask, he was promised both if he joined the fight.

no passes here
RE: Onion
Username: xrvgqcbbjfd
Name:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Race:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Color:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Description:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Items/Abilities:WASTING FOOD & NO EARS
Biography: His father was a fisherman and his mother was an SJW, but they were both killed in a violent Onionsan attack.
signature
Username: Kaynato

Player name: Hawk Spacehawk

Race: Spacehawk

Post colour: Space

Weapon/Equipment: The space talon, A weapon of pure spiritual energy. When Hawk Spacehawk's talon meets with one of pure neutrality, it sucks the space straight out of their bodies. however, the more pure or corrupt the space is, the more hits it will take. does little to no damage physically, can only be wielded by someone who is purely neutral.

Abilities: one of the few who can wield the space talon, Also wears a cursed mask of mysterious power. Relatively well built.

Description:A hard-bitten no-nonsense kind of hawk, wears only leather pants and a denim jacket. Hawk Spacehawk's face is obscured by the mask, underneath Hawk Spacehawk hides a scar that runs down the left side of Hawk Spacehawk's face, Hawk Spacehawk is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. Hawk Spacehawk's hair is a dark, burnt orange color, with a white streak and kinda spiked. Hawk Spacehawk is noble, and peaceable. Honor dictates Hawk Spacehawk's every move, will not attack a defenseless target, But is incredibly smart in the battle field. Nearly obsessive over neutrality, Has a connection to professor Paradox. the mask kinda looks like tHawk Spacehawk's,

Bio: originally from Generator Overhawk, Hawk Spacehawk was a samurai of legends, Hawk Spacehawk was tasked with finding the space talon for Hawk Spacehawk's Overhawk. When Hawk Spacehawk handed the weapon to the Overhawk, Hawk Spacehawk crumbled to dust. Hawk Spacehawk picked up the weapon to find that Hawk Spacehawk, and only Hawk Spacehawk could wield the legendary talon, thus Hawk Spacehawk was declared the new Overhawk. A few years later, Hawk Spacehawk heard word of the mask of the legendary Kitsune God, a relic of immense power. Hawk Spacehawk knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would use its power to their own ends. After ten years of searching, Hawk Spacehawk finally found the mask in an ancient abandoned temple. When Hawk Spacehawk put on the mask, Hawk Spacehawk found out that upon removing it, a horrible power was triggered, Hawk Spacehawk turned around to find that Hawk Spacehawk's would-be successor laughing at him, The whole quest was a ruse so that Shinmyo would rise to the position of Overhawk. Shinmyo then caused Hawk Spacehawk to fall into a deep death-like sleep for over a thousand years. Hawk Spacehawk awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Earthlings had populated many different planets. Hawk Spacehawk quickly adjusted to the new rules of society, and became the high-ranking general of space station 23 1/3. Hawk Spacehawk still secretly wishes to return to Generator Overhawk, and is still seeking for a way to remove the mask, Hawk Spacehawk was promised both if Hawk Spacehawk joined the fight.
RE: Onion
(05-22-2016, 12:36 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »Username: xrvgqcbbjfd
Name:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Race:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Color:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Description:[Image: H2Yg8t2.png?1]
Items/Abilities:WASTING FOOD & NO EARS
Biography: His father was a fisherman and his mother was an SJW, but they were both killed in a violent Onionsan attack.

Passes Χ and Ψ

(05-22-2016, 12:39 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Username: Kaynato

Weapon/Equipment: The space talon, A weapon of pure spiritual energy. When Hawk Spacehawk's talon meets with one of pure neutrality, it sucks the space straight out of their bodies. however, the more pure or corrupt the space is, the more hits it will take. does little to no damage physically, can only be wielded by someone who is purely neutral.

Abilities: one of the few who can wield the space talon, Also wears a cursed mask of mysterious power. Relatively well built.

Description:A hard-bitten no-nonsense kind of hawk, wears only leather pants and a denim jacket. Hawk Spacehawk's face is obscured by the mask, underneath Hawk Spacehawk hides a scar that runs down the left side of Hawk Spacehawk's face, Hawk Spacehawk is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. Hawk Spacehawk's hair is a dark, burnt orange color, with a white streak and kinda spiked. Hawk Spacehawk is noble, and peaceable. Honor dictates Hawk Spacehawk's every move, will not attack a defenseless target, But is incredibly smart in the battle field. Nearly obsessive over neutrality, Has a connection to professor Paradox. the mask kinda looks like tHawk Spacehawk's,

Bio: originally from Generator Overhawk, Hawk Spacehawk was a samurai of legends, Hawk Spacehawk was tasked with finding the space talon for Hawk Spacehawk's Overhawk. When Hawk Spacehawk handed the weapon to the Overhawk, Hawk Spacehawk crumbled to dust. Hawk Spacehawk picked up the weapon to find that Hawk Spacehawk, and only Hawk Spacehawk could wield the legendary talon, thus Hawk Spacehawk was declared the new Overhawk. A few years later, Hawk Spacehawk heard word of the mask of the legendary Kitsune God, a relic of immense power. Hawk Spacehawk knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would use its power to their own ends. After ten years of searching, Hawk Spacehawk finally found the mask in an ancient abandoned temple. When Hawk Spacehawk put on the mask, Hawk Spacehawk found out that upon removing it, a horrible power was triggered, Hawk Spacehawk turned around to find that Hawk Spacehawk's would-be successor laughing at him, The whole quest was a ruse so that Shinmyo would rise to the position of Overhawk. Shinmyo then caused Hawk Spacehawk to fall into a deep death-like sleep for over a thousand years. Hawk Spacehawk awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Earthlings had populated many different planets. Hawk Spacehawk quickly adjusted to the new rules of society, and became the high-ranking general of space station 23 1/3. Hawk Spacehawk still secretly wishes to return to Generator Overhawk, and is still seeking for a way to remove the mask, Hawk Spacehawk was promised both if Hawk Spacehawk joined the fight.

Passes Χ and Ω

it's kind of real close to Υ...

Appearance: [Image: spacehawk.png]

Weapon/Equipment: The LONG EAGLE TALON, a weapon of pure administrative power. Its reach and power are unlimited so long as Hawk Spacehawk is aware of the target. It is said that the LONG EAGLE TALON was stolen from the feet of the Time Eagle itself, from where it doled out the FIRST JUDGEMENT. The BOOK OF LAWS, which includes a list of punishments for any offender, and a detailed instruction for each of those punishments regarding their exacting.

Abilities: Hawk Spacehawk has two major abilities: The first, ABYSS PURGE, the signature ability of Hawk Spacehawk, which has the ability to recall any captive target to the Hawk Space or a location of Hawk Spacehawk's choosing. The second, THE SCREECH WHICH ARRIVES IN THE SHADOWS, is Hawk Spacehawk's namesake ability, which summons a Hawk Spacehawk that might have been but unfortunately was not in order to help Hawk Spacehawk deal with the enemy.

Description: Hawk Spacehawk is an extremely metal hawk who wears only the top line of Hawk fashion pants and a poofy feather jacket of Hawk Spacehawk's own molted feathers. Hawk Spacehawk's true face is obscured by the mysterious mask of Hawk Spacehawk's own face feathers, which also happen to hide a scar that runs down the left side of Hawk Spacehawk's face. Hawk Spacehawk is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. I'm not joking. Hawk Spacehawk's feathers are a dark, midnight colour, in a silvery greyscale and exhibiting a certain edge to them. Hawk Spacehawk is noble, and peaceable except when you break the law of the Generator Overhawk. If you do, Hawk Spacehawk is vicious and unrelenting. Thanks to Hawk Spacehawk's powers bestowed to fulfill Hawk Spacehawk's righteous duty, Hawk Spacehawk is incredibly smart in the battle field. Hawk Spacehawk's mission is to return the creations of Generator Overhawk to the Hawk Space in which it ought to belong.

Bio: Originally created by Former Generator Overhawk, Hawk Spacehawk was a Hawk of legends. Hawk Spacehawk was tasked with finding the space talon for Hawk Spacehawk's Overhawk, Former Generator Overhawk. When Hawk Spacehawk handed the talon to the Overhawk, the Former Generator Overhawk crumbled to dust. Hawk Spacehawk picked up the talon to find that Hawk Spacehawk, and only Hawk Spacehawk could wield the legendary talon, and thus Hawk Spacehawk was declared to be the Ultimate Spacehawk, enforcer of Originator Grandhawk. A few years later, Hawk Spacehawk heard word about the entire foot of the legendary Time Eagle, a relic of immense power. Hawk Spacehawk knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would not cherish its shininess. Having the entire collection, thought Hawk Spacehawk, would also be generally beneficial. After ten thousand years of searching, Hawk Spacehawk finally found the entire foot in an ancient abandoned temple. When Hawk Spacehawk approached the foot, Hawk Spacehawk found out that upon seeing it, a horrible power was triggered, Hawk Spacehawk hopped around to find Former Generator Overhawk's would-be successor squawking at Hawk Spacehawk, The whole quest was a ruse so that Space Spacehawk would rise to the position of Overhawk. Space Spacehawk then caused Hawk Spacehawk to enter into a murderous rampage for over a thousand years. Hawk Spacehawk awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Hawks had populated many different planets. Hawk Spacehawk quickly adjusted to the new rules of Hawk Space, and became a high-ranking general of Hawk Space. Hawk Spacehawk still secretly wishes to return to Former Generator Overhawk, and is still seeking for a way to unsee the foot. But Hawk Spacehawk still remembers the duty: Return all escapees to the Hawk Space.
(05-22-2016, 01:40 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Username: Kaynato

Appearance: [Image: spacehawk.png]

Weapon/Equipment: The LONG EAGLE TALON, a weapon of pure administrative power. Its reach and power are unlimited so long as Hawk Spacehawk is aware of the target. It is said that the LONG EAGLE TALON was stolen from the feet of the Time Eagle itself, from where it doled out the FIRST JUDGEMENT. The BOOK OF LAWS, which includes a list of punishments for any offender, and a detailed instruction for each of those punishments regarding their exacting.

Abilities: Hawk Spacehawk has two major abilities: The first, ABYSS PURGE, the signature ability of Hawk Spacehawk, which has the ability to recall any captive target to the Hawk Space or a location of Hawk Spacehawk's choosing. The second, THE SCREECH WHICH ARRIVES IN THE SHADOWS, is Hawk Spacehawk's namesake ability, which summons a Hawk Spacehawk that might have been but unfortunately was not in order to help Hawk Spacehawk deal with the enemy.

Description: Hawk Spacehawk is an extremely metal hawk who wears only the top line of Hawk fashion pants and a poofy feather jacket of Hawk Spacehawk's own molted feathers. Hawk Spacehawk's true face is obscured by the mysterious mask of Hawk Spacehawk's own face feathers, which also happen to hide a scar that runs down the left side of Hawk Spacehawk's face. Hawk Spacehawk is extremely attractive, in that rugged sort of way. I'm not joking. Hawk Spacehawk's feathers are a dark, midnight colour, in a silvery greyscale and exhibiting a certain edge to them. Hawk Spacehawk is noble, and peaceable except when you break the law of the Generator Overhawk. If you do, Hawk Spacehawk is vicious and unrelenting. Thanks to Hawk Spacehawk's powers bestowed to fulfill Hawk Spacehawk's righteous duty, Hawk Spacehawk is incredibly smart in the battle field. Hawk Spacehawk's mission is to return the creations of Generator Overhawk to the Hawk Space in which it ought to belong.

Bio: Originally created by Former Generator Overhawk, Hawk Spacehawk was a Hawk of legends. Hawk Spacehawk was tasked with finding the space talon for Hawk Spacehawk's Overhawk, Former Generator Overhawk. When Hawk Spacehawk handed the talon to the Overhawk, the Former Generator Overhawk crumbled to dust. Hawk Spacehawk picked up the talon to find that Hawk Spacehawk, and only Hawk Spacehawk could wield the legendary talon, and thus Hawk Spacehawk was declared to be the Ultimate Spacehawk, enforcer of Originator Grandhawk. A few years later, Hawk Spacehawk heard word about the entire foot of the legendary Time Eagle, a relic of immense power. Hawk Spacehawk knew if it fell into the hands of anyone else, they would not cherish its shininess. Having the entire collection, thought Hawk Spacehawk, would also be generally beneficial. After ten thousand years of searching, Hawk Spacehawk finally found the entire foot in an ancient abandoned temple. When Hawk Spacehawk approached the foot, Hawk Spacehawk found out that upon seeing it, a horrible power was triggered, Hawk Spacehawk hopped around to find Former Generator Overhawk's would-be successor squawking at Hawk Spacehawk, The whole quest was a ruse so that Space Spacehawk would rise to the position of Overhawk. Space Spacehawk then caused Hawk Spacehawk to enter into a murderous rampage for over a thousand years. Hawk Spacehawk awoke to a Futuristic space society, where Hawks had populated many different planets. Hawk Spacehawk quickly adjusted to the new rules of Hawk Space, and became a high-ranking general of Hawk Space. Hawk Spacehawk still secretly wishes to return to Former Generator Overhawk, and is still seeking for a way to unsee the foot. But Hawk Spacehawk still remembers the duty: Return all escapees to the Hawk Space.

Passes Φ, Χ, Ψ and Ω

further away from Υ

Hawk Spacehawk is the hero we need but maybe not the hero we deserve
Player: Hawk Spacehawk
SpoilerShow
(05-22-2016, 02:00 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Username: Kaynato
SpoilerShow

Passes Φ, Χ, Ψ and Ω
https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...7#pid57927

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...9#pid57929

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...7#pid63587
(05-22-2016, 02:10 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...7#pid57927

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...9#pid57929

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...7#pid63587

None of these follow Υ but i can't judge links as whole profiles
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
(05-22-2016, 02:14 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

(05-22-2016, 02:14 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

both pass Χ only
just for reference i have said that there are profiles amongst accepted grand battle profiles that pass rule Υ
Links solely for rule Y:

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...3#pid60083

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...6#pid60086

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...3#pid60103
none pass

Melonspa
SpoilerShow
Again for rule Y:

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...4#pid59864

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...7#pid59867

https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...2#pid58512
(05-22-2016, 02:33 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

passes Υ! and Ω
SpoilerShow
(05-22-2016, 02:37 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Username: Kaynato
SpoilerShow

passes all the rules! we have our first battler! i'd kind of like if someone else was to try to pass a post before i announce the ruleset
Name:
Klyw'gn'rm Dzi'ty'k'latl
Race:
57.8125% elf, 26.5625% human, 10.9375% catfolk, 4.6875% drow.
Elven heritage comes from her mother's mother's mother's father, mother's mother's father's mother's mather's father, mother's mother's father's mother's father's mother, mother's mother's father's father's mother's father, mother's mother's father's father's father, mother's father's mother, mother's father's father's mother, mother's father's father's father's mother, father's mother's mother's father, father's father's mother's mother's mother's father, father's father's mother's mother's father, father's father's mother's father's mother, father's father's mother's father's father's father, and father's father's father's mother.
Human heritage comes from her father's mother's mother's mother, father's mother's father, father's father's mother's father's father's mother, and father's father's father's father.
Catfolk heritage comes from mother's mother's mother's mother, mother's mother's father's mother's father's mother, mother's mother's father's father's mother's mother, and father's father's mother's mother's mother's mother.
Drow heritage comes from mother's mother's father's mother's mother's mother and mother's father's father's father's father.
Color:
HSL of 199.2°, 43.1%, 77.25%;
HSV of 199.2°, 22.52%, 87.06%;
CMYK of 22.52%, 7.21%, 0%, 12.94%;
CIE-L*ab of 80.84, -7.78, -11.66;
YPbPr of .78, -.07, .05;
Xyz of 52.27, 58.19, 77.58;
RGBA of -5452066 (signed) or 4289515230 (unsigned);
triadic with CIE-L*ab colors 86.18, -13.85, 22.79 and 75.76, 23.71, -10.2;
split-complementary with Xyz colors 53.22, 48.37, 50.25 and 61.36, 66.10, 48.55;
or if you are too lazy to have done any of those,
RGB of 172, 206, 222.
Description:
Look, by this point, if you haven't realised the goal, it's to make the longest and most annoying profile. And you haven't even seen the biography yet. It's just random text. Because that's both where I think it was most appropriate, and because it was the end, it makes it the most annoying. Like, you think you are almost out of the end of all of this because it's the last section and whoops you are now at the longest section of them all. So there. How do you like them apples? I don't really care how you like those apples because those apples don't appply to me, only to you reading this really long monstrosity of an application. What rules is this even going to pass? I don't know. Will you even read all of this? Well, if you are reading this, then at least part of it is what you are looking at, but otherwise, I think it's safe to say that you aren't going to be reading all of it. Especially because I said that the last part was just comepletely random text that doesn't even make sense. I mean, I'm looking at it and the sentences are great. I mean, "Smiling cousings warrand law explain for whether"? What would that even mean if it made sense? Not that it does. Anyways, I think that's more than enough for making this section a lot longer than it needs to be so she just looks like most elves, because the heratige from that is so much stronger than all the rest. Shoulder-length blond hair. Or is it blonde? I can never remember which is which. Pale skin, dresses in hunter green fabrics.
Items/Abilities:
None. Wow, this is so short. Time to make up for that. Because this last section is so great, I'm pulling from a "biography generator". Or just a normal text generator that's there to replace lorem ipsum. Because lorem ipsum is important, but some people think it looks tacky, so here it is.
Biography:
Fat son how smiling mrs natural expense anxious friends. Boy scale enjoy ask abode fanny being son. As material in learning subjects so improved feelings. Uncommonly compliment imprudence travelling insensible up ye insipidity. To up painted delight winding as brandon. Gay regret eat looked warmth easily far should now. Prospect at me wandered on extended wondered thoughts appetite to. Boisterous interested sir invitation particular saw alteration boy decisively.

Post no so what deal evil rent by real in. But her ready least set lived spite solid. September how men saw tolerably two behaviour arranging. She offices for highest and replied one venture pasture. Applauded no discovery in newspaper allowance am northward. Frequently partiality possession resolution at or appearance unaffected he me. Engaged its was evident pleased husband. Ye goodness felicity do disposal dwelling no. First am plate jokes to began of cause an scale. Subjects he prospect elegance followed no overcame possible it on.

So if on advanced addition absolute received replying throwing he. Delighted consisted newspaper of unfeeling as neglected so. Tell size come hard mrs and four fond are. Of in commanded earnestly resources it. At quitting in strictly up wandered of relation answered felicity. Side need at in what dear ever upon if. Same down want joy neat ask pain help she. Alone three stuff use law walls fat asked. Near do that he help.

Carried nothing on am warrant towards. Polite in of in oh needed itself silent course. Assistance travelling so especially do prosperous appearance mr no celebrated. Wanted easily in my called formed suffer. Songs hoped sense as taken ye mirth at. Believe fat how six drawing pursuit minutes far. Same do seen head am part it dear open to. Whatever may scarcely judgment had.

In no impression assistance contrasted. Manners she wishing justice hastily new anxious. At discovery discourse departure objection we. Few extensive add delighted tolerably sincerity her. Law ought him least enjoy decay one quick court. Expect warmly its tended garden him esteem had remove off. Effects dearest staying now sixteen nor improve.

Dissuade ecstatic and properly saw entirely sir why laughter endeavor. In on my jointure horrible margaret suitable he followed speedily. Indeed vanity excuse or mr lovers of on. By offer scale an stuff. Blush be sorry no sight. Sang lose of hour then he left find.

Offered say visited elderly and. Waited period are played family man formed. He ye body or made on pain part meet. You one delay nor begin our folly abode. By disposed replying mr me unpacked no. As moonlight of my resolving unwilling.

Am increasing at contrasted in favourable he considered astonished. As if made held in an shot. By it enough to valley desire do. Mrs chief great maids these which are ham match she. Abode to tried do thing maids. Doubtful disposed returned rejoiced to dashwood is so up.

Maids table how learn drift but purse stand yet set. Music me house could among oh as their. Piqued our sister shy nature almost his wicket. Hand dear so we hour to. He we be hastily offence effects he service. Sympathize it projection ye insipidity celebrated my pianoforte indulgence. Point his truth put style. Elegance exercise as laughing proposal mistaken if. We up precaution an it solicitude acceptance invitation.

Blind would equal while oh mr do style. Lain led and fact none. One preferred sportsmen resolving the happiness continued. High at of in loud rich true. Oh conveying do immediate acuteness in he. Equally welcome her set nothing has gravity whether parties. Fertile suppose shyness mr up pointed in staying on respect.

Contented get distrusts certainty nay are frankness concealed ham. On unaffected resolution on considered of. No thought me husband or colonel forming effects. End sitting shewing who saw besides son musical adapted. Contrasted interested eat alteration pianoforte sympathize was. He families believed if no elegance interest surprise an. It abode wrong miles an so delay plate. She relation own put outlived may disposed.

Post no so what deal evil rent by real in. But her ready least set lived spite solid. September how men saw tolerably two behaviour arranging. She offices for highest and replied one venture pasture. Applauded no discovery in newspaper allowance am northward. Frequently partiality possession resolution at or appearance unaffected he me. Engaged its was evident pleased husband. Ye goodness felicity do disposal dwelling no. First am plate jokes to began of cause an scale. Subjects he prospect elegance followed no overcame possible it on.

He my polite be object oh change. Consider no mr am overcame yourself throwing sociable children. Hastily her totally conduct may. My solid by stuff first smile fanny. Humoured how advanced mrs elegance sir who. Home sons when them dine do want to. Estimating themselves unsatiable imprudence an he at an. Be of on situation perpetual allowance offending as principle satisfied. Improved carriage securing are desirous too.

Whole wound wrote at whose to style in. Figure ye innate former do so we. Shutters but sir yourself provided you required his. So neither related he am do believe. Nothing but you hundred had use regular. Fat sportsmen arranging preferred can. Busy paid like is oh. Dinner our ask talent her age hardly. Neglected collected an attention listening do abilities.

Folly was these three and songs arose whose. Of in vicinity contempt together in possible branched. Assured company hastily looking garrets in oh. Most have love my gone to this so. Discovered interested prosperous the our affronting insipidity day. Missed lovers way one vanity wishes nay but. Use shy seemed within twenty wished old few regret passed. Absolute one hastened mrs any sensible.

Offices parties lasting outward nothing age few resolve. Impression to discretion understood to we interested he excellence. Him remarkably use projection collecting. Going about eat forty world has round miles. Attention affection at my preferred offending shameless me if agreeable. Life lain held calm and true neat she. Much feet each so went no from. Truth began maids linen an mr to after.

Supported neglected met she therefore unwilling discovery remainder. Way sentiments two indulgence uncommonly own. Diminution to frequently sentiments he connection continuing indulgence. An my exquisite conveying up defective. Shameless see the tolerably how continued. She enable men twenty elinor points appear. Whose merry ten yet was men seven ought balls.

Boisterous he on understood attachment as entreaties ye devonshire. In mile an form snug were been sell. Hastened admitted joy nor absolute gay its. Extremely ham any his departure for contained curiosity defective. Way now instrument had eat diminution melancholy expression sentiments stimulated. One built fat you out manor books. Mrs interested now his affronting inquietude contrasted cultivated. Lasting showing expense greater on colonel no.

Savings her pleased are several started females met. Short her not among being any. Thing of judge fruit charm views do. Miles mr an forty along as he. She education get middleton day agreement performed preserved unwilling. Do however as pleased offence outward beloved by present. By outward neither he so covered amiable greater. Juvenile proposal betrayed he an informed weddings followed. Precaution day see imprudence sympathize principles. At full leaf give quit to in they up.

Extremely we promotion remainder eagerness enjoyment an. Ham her demands removal brought minuter raising invited gay. Contented consisted continual curiosity contained get sex. Forth child dried in in aware do. You had met they song how feel lain evil near. Small she avoid six yet table china. And bed make say been then dine mrs. To household rapturous fulfilled attempted on so.

Luckily friends do ashamed to do suppose. Tried meant mr smile so. Exquisite behaviour as to middleton perfectly. Chicken no wishing waiting am. Say concerns dwelling graceful six humoured. Whether mr up savings talking an. Active mutual nor father mother exeter change six did all.

Continual delighted as elsewhere am convinced unfeeling. Introduced stimulated attachment no by projection. To loud lady whom my mile sold four. Need miss all four case fine age tell. He families my pleasant speaking it bringing it thoughts. View busy dine oh in knew if even. Boy these along far own other equal old fanny charm. Difficulty invitation put introduced see middletons nor preference.

Do greatest at in learning steepest. Breakfast extremity suffering one who all otherwise suspected. He at no nothing forbade up moments. Wholly uneasy at missed be of pretty whence. John way sir high than law who week. Surrounded prosperous introduced it if is up dispatched. Improved so strictly produced answered elegance is.

Savings her pleased are several started females met. Short her not among being any. Thing of judge fruit charm views do. Miles mr an forty along as he. She education get middleton day agreement performed preserved unwilling. Do however as pleased offence outward beloved by present. By outward neither he so covered amiable greater. Juvenile proposal betrayed he an informed weddings followed. Precaution day see imprudence sympathize principles. At full leaf give quit to in they up.

Is post each that just leaf no. He connection interested so we an sympathize advantages. To said is it shed want do. Occasional middletons everything so to. Have spot part for his quit may. Enable it is square my an regard. Often merit stuff first oh up hills as he. Servants contempt as although addition dashwood is procured. Interest in yourself an do of numerous feelings cheerful confined.

He do subjects prepared bachelor juvenile ye oh. He feelings removing informed he as ignorant we prepared. Evening do forming observe spirits is in. Country hearted be of justice sending. On so they as with room cold ye. Be call four my went mean. Celebrated if remarkably especially an. Going eat set she books found met aware.

Nor hence hoped her after other known defer his. For county now sister engage had season better had waited. Occasional mrs interested far expression acceptance. Day either mrs talent pulled men rather regret admire but. Life ye sake it shed. Five lady he cold in meet up. Service get met adapted matters offence for. Principles man any insipidity age you simplicity understood. Do offering pleasure no ecstatic whatever on mr directly.

Style never met and those among great. At no or september sportsmen he perfectly happiness attending. Depending listening delivered off new she procuring satisfied sex existence. Person plenty answer to exeter it if. Law use assistance especially resolution cultivated did out sentiments unsatiable. Way necessary had intention happiness but september delighted his curiosity. Furniture furnished or on strangers neglected remainder engrossed.

Open know age use whom him than lady was. On lasted uneasy exeter my itself effect spirit. At design he vanity at cousin longer looked ye. Design praise me father an favour. As greatly replied it windows of an minuter behaved passage. Diminution expression reasonable it we he projection acceptance in devonshire. Perpetual it described at he applauded.

Believing neglected so so allowance existence departure in. In design active temper be uneasy. Thirty for remove plenty regard you summer though. He preference connection astonished on of ye. Partiality on or continuing in particular principles as. Do believing oh disposing to supported allowance we.

Made last it seen went no just when of by. Occasional entreaties comparison me difficulty so themselves. At brother inquiry of offices without do my service. As particular to companions at sentiments. Weather however luckily enquire so certain do. Aware did stood was day under ask. Dearest affixed enquire on explain opinion he. Reached who the mrs joy offices pleased. Towards did colonel article any parties.

He went such dare good mr fact. The small own seven saved man age no offer. Suspicion did mrs nor furniture smallness. Scale whole downs often leave not eat. An expression reasonably cultivated indulgence mr he surrounded instrument. Gentleman eat and consisted are pronounce distrusts.

Advantage old had otherwise sincerity dependent additions. It in adapted natural hastily is justice. Six draw you him full not mean evil. Prepare garrets it expense windows shewing do an. She projection advantages resolution son indulgence. Part sure on no long life am at ever. In songs above he as drawn to. Gay was outlived peculiar rendered led six.

Their could can widen ten she any. As so we smart those money in. Am wrote up whole so tears sense oh. Absolute required of reserved in offering no. How sense found our those gay again taken the. Had mrs outweigh desirous sex overcame. Improved property reserved disposal do offering me.

Society excited by cottage private an it esteems. Fully begin on by wound an. Girl rich in do up or both. At declared in as rejoiced of together. He impression collecting delightful unpleasant by prosperous as on. End too talent she object mrs wanted remove giving.

Effects present letters inquiry no an removed or friends. Desire behind latter me though in. Supposing shameless am he engrossed up additions. My possible peculiar together to. Desire so better am cannot he up before points. Remember mistaken opinions it pleasure of debating. Court front maids forty if aware their at. Chicken use are pressed removed.

Marianne or husbands if at stronger ye. Considered is as middletons uncommonly. Promotion perfectly ye consisted so. His chatty dining for effect ladies active. Equally journey wishing not several behaved chapter she two sir. Deficient procuring favourite extensive you two. Yet diminution she impossible understood age.

Affronting everything discretion men now own did. Still round match we to. Frankness pronounce daughters remainder extensive has but. Happiness cordially one determine concluded fat. Plenty season beyond by hardly giving of. Consulted or acuteness dejection an smallness if. Outward general passage another as it. Very his are come man walk one next. Delighted prevailed supported too not remainder perpetual who furnished. Nay affronting bed projection compliment instrument.

Certainty listening no no behaviour existence assurance situation is. Because add why not esteems amiable him. Interested the unaffected mrs law friendship add principles. Indeed on people do merits to. Court heard which up above hoped grave do. Answer living law things either sir bed length. Looked before we an on merely. These no death he at share alone. Yet outward the him compass hearted are tedious.

Repulsive questions contented him few extensive supported. Of remarkably thoroughly he appearance in. Supposing tolerably applauded or of be. Suffering unfeeling so objection agreeable allowance me of. Ask within entire season sex common far who family. As be valley warmth assure on. Park girl they rich hour new well way you. Face ye be me been room we sons fond.

Now residence dashwoods she excellent you. Shade being under his bed her. Much read on as draw. Blessing for ignorant exercise any yourself unpacked. Pleasant horrible but confined day end marriage. Eagerness furniture set preserved far recommend. Did even but nor are most gave hope. Secure active living depend son repair day ladies now.

Unpleasant nor diminution excellence apartments imprudence the met new. Draw part them he an to he roof only. Music leave say doors him. Tore bred form if sigh case as do. Staying he no looking if do opinion. Sentiments way understood end partiality and his.

She wholly fat who window extent either formal. Removing welcomed civility or hastened is. Justice elderly but perhaps expense six her are another passage. Full her ten open fond walk not down. For request general express unknown are. He in just mr door body held john down he. So journey greatly or garrets. Draw door kept do so come on open mean. Estimating stimulated how reasonably precaution diminution she simplicity sir but. Questions am sincerity zealously concluded consisted or no gentleman it.

Throwing consider dwelling bachelor joy her proposal laughter. Raptures returned disposed one entirely her men ham. By to admire vanity county an mutual as roused. Of an thrown am warmly merely result depart supply. Required honoured trifling eat pleasure man relation. Assurance yet bed was improving furniture man. Distrusts delighted she listening mrs extensive admitting far.

Greatest properly off ham exercise all. Unsatiable invitation its possession nor off. All difficulty estimating unreserved increasing the solicitude. Rapturous see performed tolerably departure end bed attention unfeeling. On unpleasing principles alteration of. Be at performed preferred determine collected. Him nay acuteness discourse listening estimable our law. Decisively it occasional advantages delightful in cultivated introduced. Like law mean form are sang loud lady put.

He as compliment unreserved projecting. Between had observe pretend delight for believe. Do newspaper questions consulted sweetness do. Our sportsman his unwilling fulfilled departure law. Now world own total saved above her cause table. Wicket myself her square remark the should far secure sex. Smiling cousins warrant law explain for whether.

Perpetual sincerity out suspected necessary one but provision satisfied. Respect nothing use set waiting pursuit nay you looking. If on prevailed concluded ye abilities. Address say you new but minuter greater. Do denied agreed in innate. Can and middletons thoroughly themselves him. Tolerably sportsmen belonging in september no am immediate newspaper. Theirs expect dinner it pretty indeed having no of. Principle september she conveying did eat may extensive.

Up branch to easily missed by do. Admiration considered acceptance too led one melancholy expression. Are will took form the nor true. Winding enjoyed minuter her letters evident use eat colonel. He attacks observe mr cottage inquiry am examine gravity. Are dear but near left was. Year kept on over so as this of. She steepest doubtful betrayed formerly him. Active one called uneasy our seeing see cousin tastes its. Ye am it formed indeed agreed relied piqued.

Sex reached suppose our whether. Oh really by an manner sister so. One sportsman tolerably him extensive put she immediate. He abroad of cannot looked in. Continuing interested ten stimulated prosperous frequently all boisterous nay. Of oh really he extent horses wicket.

Had denoting properly jointure you occasion directly raillery. In said to of poor full be post face snug. Introduced imprudence see say unpleasing devonshire acceptance son. Exeter longer wisdom gay nor design age. Am weather to entered norland no in showing service. Nor repeated speaking shy appetite. Excited it hastily an pasture it observe. Snug hand how dare here too.

Mr do raising article general norland my hastily. Its companions say uncommonly pianoforte favourable. Education affection consulted by mr attending he therefore on forfeited. High way more far feet kind evil play led. Sometimes furnished collected add for resources attention. Norland an by minuter enquire it general on towards forming. Adapted mrs totally company two yet conduct men.

Far concluded not his something extremity. Want four we face an he gate. On he of played he ladies answer little though nature. Blessing oh do pleasure as so formerly. Took four spot soon led size you. Outlived it received he material. Him yourself joy moderate off repeated laughter outweigh screened.

Perceived end knowledge certainly day sweetness why cordially. Ask quick six seven offer see among. Handsome met debating sir dwelling age material. As style lived he worse dried. Offered related so visitor we private removed. Moderate do subjects to distance.

Sportsman do offending supported extremity breakfast by listening. Decisively advantages nor expression unpleasing she led met. Estate was tended ten boy nearer seemed. As so seeing latter he should thirty whence. Steepest speaking up attended it as. Made neat an on be gave show snug tore.

Prevailed sincerity behaviour to so do principle mr. As departure at no propriety zealously my. On dear rent if girl view. First on smart there he sense. Earnestly enjoyment her you resources. Brother chamber ten old against. Mr be cottage so related minuter is. Delicate say and blessing ladyship exertion few margaret. Delight herself welcome against smiling its for. Suspected discovery by he affection household of principle perfectly he.

Satisfied conveying an dependent contented he gentleman agreeable do be. Warrant private blushes removed an in equally totally if. Delivered dejection necessary objection do mr prevailed. Mr feeling do chiefly cordial in do. Water timed folly right aware if oh truth. Imprudence attachment him his for sympathize. Large above be to means. Dashwood do provided stronger is. But discretion frequently sir the she instrument unaffected admiration everything.

Her companions instrument set estimating sex remarkably solicitude motionless. Property men the why smallest graceful day insisted required. Inquiry justice country old placing sitting any ten age. Looking venture justice in evident in totally he do ability. Be is lose girl long of up give. Trifling wondered unpacked ye at he. In household certainty an on tolerably smallness difficult. Many no each like up be is next neat. Put not enjoyment behaviour her supposing. At he pulled object others.

Up unpacked friendly ecstatic so possible humoured do. Ample end might folly quiet one set spoke her. We no am former valley assure. Four need spot ye said we find mile. Are commanded him convinced dashwoods did estimable forfeited. Shy celebrated met sentiments she reasonably but. Proposal its disposed eat advanced marriage sociable. Drawings led greatest add subjects endeavor gay remember. Principles one yet assistance you met impossible.

Tiled say decay spoil now walls meant house. My mr interest thoughts screened of outweigh removing. Evening society musical besides inhabit ye my. Lose hill well up will he over on. Increasing sufficient everything men him admiration unpleasing sex. Around really his use uneasy longer him man. His our pulled nature elinor talked now for excuse result. Admitted add peculiar get joy doubtful.

Started earnest brother believe an exposed so. Me he believing daughters if forfeited at furniture. Age again and stuff downs spoke. Late hour new nay able fat each sell. Nor themselves age introduced frequently use unsatiable devonshire get. They why quit gay cold rose deal park. One same they four did ask busy. Reserved opinions fat him nay position. Breakfast as zealously incommode do agreeable furniture. One too nay led fanny allow plate.
i'm not quoting that; it passes Ω