One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Five - Day υ
You sneaky git, well, you definitely earned it
SpoilerShow
[Image: tumblr_lt6hiogx5J1r14o02o1_500.gif]

For reals though, that game was too much bullshit for me to handle. I'm out. Before I go, though, why the HELL did nobody believe the only seer claim?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
*I* believed you. :3
I believed you, I just couldn't say so because I might've still been Tanner and/or a Wolf

Edit: Dude don't act so smug you only found out at the last second that you were scum you were full on about to town-lynch a townie without Fogel/Faffy's claims
I was trying to get lynched!
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Two - Day i
(05-23-2014, 02:09 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Man, this game really is stacked in town's favor. Scum just don't stand a chance.
*cough*
But yeah well played, I never considered that I would be on the same team as nola at the end
SpoilerShow
NAILED IT
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Two - Day i
[quo-
Dammit Faffy!

that game

that fucking game
Looks like this was a weird case of everybody thinking they are scum. I felt like I was being overwhelmed by scum.
I also believed you garu but I was Wolf/Tanner so just had to try to wine the lot of you, little did I know that Seawyrm had poison in both mine and nolas glasses from the very begining
SpoilerShow
(06-04-2014, 02:11 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Edit: Dude don't act so smug you only found out at the last second that you were scum you were full on about to town-lynch a townie without Fogel/Faffy's claims

Nah.
I figured odds were pretty good that if you weren't a wolf, that meant I was. Seemed a safe vote either way.
(06-04-2014, 02:15 AM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »
(06-04-2014, 02:11 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Edit: Dude don't act so smug you only found out at the last second that you were scum you were full on about to town-lynch a townie without Fogel/Faffy's claims

Nah.
I figured odds were pretty good that if you weren't a wolf, that meant I was. Seemed a safe vote either way.

Those were exactly my thoughts you bastard, but you took it all away

I'm stepping out but if there is a long wait late in sign ups then I will rejoin, so PM me if there is a long wait and I don't appear
SpoilerShow
Like fo realz though if the day hadn't ended on me I could've swung that lynch in any direction.
Yeah, that was absurdly close.
The timestamp on my Vote: Dayend and on your Unvote... wow.
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Five End
Bonus wow cuz Slorange's dayend total voters was right, but number was off.
Well, that was certainly a game. Apparently I should have just gone with my instincts and claimed Robber-Seer after all.

So this is the second game in a row where I've won only by the virtue of my dumb luck at picking scum. #2 confirmed for best role. (Also I've been scum 3/4 times now, and didn't know about it beforehand even once.)
Next time I'm a player I really hope to God that I roll Insomniac cuz Jesus Christ it's horrible not knowing which wincon to aim for.
was that even possible to figure out
Dang troublemakers, switching other people with themselves. That's just stealing the jobs of honest, hard-working robbers!
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Six Signups
Grab onto your butts because ROUND SIX SIGNUPS START HERE
[Image: xwldX.gif]
what better way to wind down after the madness of author mafia than with the madness of one night werewolf
2014 YEAR OF THE REBOOT.

It still counts if its only been two weeks, right?

(I'll play.)
Alright
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SIX SIGNUPS!!!
Challenge accepted.
RE: One Night Werewolf - ROUND SIX SIGNUPS!!!
Not joining this time, but I'd like to point out that a kingmaker scenario is very possible with this setup. It nearly happened last time. Basically, if there is a full scum team, the tanner exists, and the Doppelganger copies werewolf or minion, then there's 4 scum vs 5 town. If each side unite their vote targets, then the tanner can either vote with wolves and force a no lynch, letting werewolves win, or vote with town and kill a werewolf. Kingmakers suck, so maybe this setup could use some work? Maybe the Doppelganger role causes more trouble than it's worth.