One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽

One Night Werewolf - DAY ‽
RE: One Night Werewolf - Round Five - Day υ
Either Granola's lying for reasons I can't figure out, or we have a Doppel-Troublemaker who switched him. I checked him and he was a Tanner.

Except a Doppel-Troublemaker would be town and could clear this up, so I've got no clue what he's doing. My best guess is that he doesn't believe SeaWyrm swapped him and he's trying to confuse us into lynching him.

I'm in favor of lynching Garuru because he's the one person I know to be lying and I can see a plausible reason for him to lie. He might be a minion or Doppeltanner, but I can't see anyone else who's more likely to be a wolf.
So what is votecount and dayend count
SpoilerShow
(06-03-2014, 02:54 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I'm Seer, Granola's tanner.

You can tell I'm legit because I didn't say he was minion.

The first post of the game. Pretty easy to defend, just slam down the next person to cc Seer. Claims of "legitimacy". Kind of a complicated gambit, as Fogel would know Nola is the Minion, as the Doppel!Minion. Probably hoped his Seer claim would be proven false, and Granola lynched.

(06-03-2014, 04:06 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Well, there's one way to find out!

Vote: Garuru

Insta-vote, for not wanting to claim or deny Doppel!Robber!Wolf?

(06-03-2014, 08:27 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Aw shucks, you couldn't even let me get one shenanigan off could you

"Whoops, you caught me!" Haha, right.

(06-03-2014, 10:14 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »no but I swapped granola and fogel

not really
I'm just hunter

Hunter claim. False.

(06-03-2014, 02:16 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Okay, and what if Fogel really is lying? If he really is Seer, I'd imagine Tannola would fight to dismantle his claim (even cc Seer!), rather than being all "welp you've got me". I'm just saying, there's something fishy here, and I don't like it.

This is still true.

(06-03-2014, 02:52 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »
(06-03-2014, 01:47 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-03-2014, 01:30 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »yo garuru why don't you claim instead of waiting to see the unclaimed roles

nah.
ok
vote garuru

Vote not really warranted, as I had pretty good reasons not to claim immediately. Of course, he's tanner so who cares what he does.

(06-03-2014, 04:31 PM)Spandex Faffy Wrote: »And I am almost definitely not on your team Nola, fat chance

lel

(06-03-2014, 04:43 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Well you certainly didn't start out on my team because I was a Wolf and you'd've known that (Vote: Faffy btw) and if you were never the Robber then you never joined my team which means you were still town when we swapped which means I'm now town-sided and you're now a Wolf.

Conveniently ignores the possibility of a Wolf/Minion switch, flagrant denial.

(06-03-2014, 04:59 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Granola, what are you doing, are you unconvinced that you were switched and trying to go for your Tanner win? Or are you hoping that you somehow ended up as Doppel-Tanner?

The only way you could have been a wolf is if the Doppelganger switched you with the tanner before my check.

"Scumbud wat r u doin? (good job, keep it up)"

(06-03-2014, 06:15 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Oh hey, Garuru claimed while I was typing that. Vote: Garuru.

See? Slamming down the seer-claim. Zero questioning of whether the Seer claim might be minion or tanner.

(06-03-2014, 06:22 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »ok cool garuru thanks for making the claim that you're still scum
vote will just sit there

Same as above.

(06-03-2014, 09:21 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Cool Seawyrm hasn't flipped yet. Looking legit.

Okay here's what's up:
I was lone wolf, unused card 2 was Seer.
Fogel's my Minion, I caught on to his protection gambit pretty fast.
Garuru's likely the Tanner.
Faffy is paranoid as fuck cuz he thinks he's Tanner, he was probably Drunk beforehand, that means I'm now either Robber, Seer, Doppleganger or the Wolf again. I have a 3/4ths chance of winning by lynching him, everyone else (minus poor Fogel) gets a free pass to easy street.

(I secretly hope Coldblooded claims Drunk cuz that would cinch my win too)

GG, I volunteer to host the next round.

But Coldblooded was the drunk, so Faffy was not the drunk. So... what else would he (and you now) be?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Okay, but which of these scenarios is honestly the more likely one here?

1. Fogel, Granola, Faffy, Donut, and myself are all lying/scum, and also town can't even win without help from the tanner.

or 2. Fogel and Granola tried to play a seer/tanner gambit which backfired when one of them got swapped into a town slot.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I win in either of these situations anyway, but the second option is about 100x more likely from where I'm standing.
I mostly voted you as a joke, then you continued to make me want to vote for you.

I guess I could have been clearer about that, but that's how it goes sometimes.

Anyways, somebody needed to start the conversation, and I had info, what else was I going to do?
(06-03-2014, 10:32 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Okay, but which of these scenarios is honestly the more likely one here?

1. Fogel, Granola, Faffy, Donut, and myself are all lying/scum, and also town can't even win without help from the tanner.

or 2. Fogel and Granola tried to play a seer/tanner gambit which backfired when one of them got swapped into a town slot.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I win in either of these situations anyway, but the second option is about 100x more likely from where I'm standing.

Who is the scum team in the second situation? Mind backing up with examples?
Hurry up and lets end this day, I am thoroughly confused
SpoilerShow
(06-03-2014, 10:32 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »1. Fogel, Granola, Faffy, Donut, and myself are all lying/scum, and also town can't even win without help from the tanner.

Who would we want to vote for in this situation? Granola?
Mind you, I think 2 is much more likely anyway.
That last one's easy enough, since Coldblooded is Drunk, Faffy was either Robber or Dopple. Faffy didn't know I was Wolf so he's not Dopplescum or RobberWolf. That means I'm either Town Dopple/Robber or RobberMinion so that's like a 90% chance of townliness there.
(06-03-2014, 10:35 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »
(06-03-2014, 10:32 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »1. Fogel, Granola, Faffy, Donut, and myself are all lying/scum, and also town can't even win without help from the tanner.

Who would we want to vote for in this situation? Granola?

Either Granola or Coldblooded. If you believe me, then Role #2, which he got, is Wolf. From my PoV, CB is like 100% scum while Nola is like 90% maybe but climbing.

These two are not mutually exclusive. Just replace "town" with "wolf".
(06-03-2014, 10:37 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Either Granola or Coldblooded. If you believe me, then Role #2, which he got, is Wolf. From my PoV, CB is like 100% scum while Nola is like 90% maybe but climbing.

and by scum i mean werewolf
Spandex, you still haven't claimed. Care to enlighten us? Is there a reason we shouldn't vote for you?
Nope :D Why would I ever claim in this situation, as I see it I am 50/50 Wolf/Tanner now, possibly more likely wolf than tanner now but neither of those have any reason to give you more info SeaWyrm
SpoilerShow
Any scenario that doesn't allow for Granola being tanner when I checked him is just flat-out wrong, I can tell you that much.

I don't have a clue what he's doing, or unless there's a Doppeltroublemaker WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE IS THAT WHAT FAFFY WAS

Okay, I think I've got this, suddenly things are clearer.

Faffy was Doppelganger, copied Seawyrm, switched Granola and the Tanner.
I checked Granola and saw he was tanner.
Seawyrm switched Granola and Faffy.
So the wolf is now the original Tanner, who Faffy switched with Granola.

This is the first scenario that makes sense of what Granola's doing, which means the wolf was the original tanner. They have no reason to reveal who they were and Faffy, being currently Tanner, probably isn't going to talk either.

Possible suspects under this scenario are everyone except me, Granola, Faffy, Seawyrm, and the masons backing each other up. I think Garuru's the Wolf-who-was-Tanner, but he could be a minion who figured his best shot at being lynched was to go after the Seer claim.

Unless someone has an idea for how to get Faffy to speak up about who he switched, though, we're left with guessing.
(06-03-2014, 10:34 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Who is the scum team in the second situation? Mind backing up with examples?

Fogel Minion and Faffy Wolf, with you making a guest appearance as either Tanner or Doppelscum.

Scumteam, I admire your efforts here, but there's really just not any world where I'm not going to want to lynch Faffy here.

Vote SpandexFaffy
Well, don't blame me when Faffy turns out to be Tanner, I told you what the hell was going on.
(06-03-2014, 11:00 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »
(06-03-2014, 10:34 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Who is the scum team in the second situation? Mind backing up with examples?

Fogel Minion and Faffy Wolf, with you making a guest appearance as either Tanner or Doppelscum.

Scumteam, I admire your efforts here, but there's really just not any world where I'm not going to want to lynch Faffy here.

Vote SpandexFaffy

Fine, because you're scum.
You know what? I've said what I wanted to say. It's pretty much up to town (SeaWyrm, Chwoka, Palamedes, and cyber95) whether they believe me or Granola, and uh if town sides with me then I guess the Tanner is the Kingmaker between Town and Werewolf. If we end up lynching nobody due to no majority, Werewolves win. Like, whatever. At this point, the only way I can win is for Donut to support me. I'll tell Donut: do whatever the fuck you want. You deserve it.
Belated Votals:

Faffy: 4 (Faffy, granolaman, chwoka, ron paul)
Garuru: 2 (Fogel, donut)
coldblooded: 1 (Garuru)

Dayend: 2 (Faffy, chwoka)
You know what, I think I've enjoyed watching you all make fools of yourselves long enough. Going to tell you what's really going on here.

I was Robber.
I stole from Granola.
I'm Tanner now.

So I know for certain that Granola was Tanner when I robbed him. But his play makes little sense unless he still thinks he's Tanner or he actually was wolf. That latter case can only be caused by a Doppeltroublemaker, and the only person with reason to hide being that is Faffy, who thinks they're either a wolf or a tanner now.

Well, you're not. You're a Robber. Granola's Doppeltroublemaker now. And whoever you switched him with is a wolf.

The best part is that none of you are going to believe this, and I can't wait to see how much you trip over yourselves trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing.
Honestly Fogel?
SpoilerShow
Now tell me honestly, was Nola doppeldrunk, because that would also make a lot of sense, I kinda figured you where tanner fogel, it was the only thing that made sense to me.
SpoilerShow
Didn't really expect robber, I kinda thought donut might have been robber and stole from me.
SpoilerShow