RE: Spiteland: New World [Sign up now!]
I LIED ABOUT HOW LONG IT'D TAKE TO START

working on stuff now

you can still get in while i'm working
Name: Logalog
Race: Tree
Class: Astronaut
Biography: Logalog always wanted to be a lumberjumper, leaping from lumberjack to lumberjack as they floated down the rivers of British Columbia. Unfortunately, tre had a horrible fear of lumberjacks, and tris fathermother said that the only way to cure it was to go to space. Not a very smart fathermother, but Logalog listened to tris parent-tree and went to space anyway. It was hard work getting through space academy as a mighty redwood, but finally, after three hard years, it finally came to light that Logalog was too large to fit in the space shuttle, and tre was kicked out of the space program.

Logalog repaid the space academy by jumping on each and every member of the board of directors.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Name: Totes McGoats
Race: 1/2 Chupacabra, 9/2 Lemming
Class: Internet Blogger
Biography: Totes feels guilty when he eats goats because they aren't free-range. Totes don't got lots of options, man. Totes figures people need to start up some ranches that treat their goats properly.

Totes would also appreciate lessened government interference both economically and socially. Totes has some diamond-shaped diagrams, dubious graphs and pamphlets on Bitcoins to show you.
All entries accepted. Distributing Bonus Stats, based on entries.
SpoilerShow

There seems to have been some confusion with some of the new inhabitants of this town. Some figured they were moving simply to Spiteland general, where they could use a little more violence in their lives, whereas others came for the New World portion, hoping for something a bit more peaceful. Of course, this can be forgiven, because the fliers never really made that clear either, and actually held conflicting information? Before an all out civil war is declared before the town even really exists, somebody proposes they all settle down here!

Anyways there are two villages ready to be set up no more than a stone's throw apart from each other. Everybody is suggested to pick a side, or just do their own thing nobody gets to tell you what to do communities are dumb

[Image: jGSZvlG.png]
hold on who even suggested this two village thing anyways

Those who wish to join Old Spitelander's Respite, to the left.
Those who wish to join the New World Haven, to the right.
All others do whatever you want I'm not your boss.
Both sides are also looking to put together flags. You can decide on those amongst your sides.

Also, the area in general can still support more immigrants. Signups are still on.
RE: Spiteland: New World [Choose Your Destiny]
I guess I will go right. Also I challenge Toasty to a duel. I'm assuming that my heightened meta skills allow the results of our actual duel to become an ingame thing.

(Yes ICGC I am calling you out now come back to DN)

(unless you dont wanna, then just reject my challenge?)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
What! You were informed this place had a space program! (No, you were not.) Geez, gotta do everything yourself. Cordon off a preliminary launch zone near the lake somewhere, don't want the forest catching fire. Gotta find parts to start construction, gotta find a fuel source... At least you have a crew.

Well. A crew is present. Don't want to get too carried away. (Yes, you do.)

Explore along the coast past New World Haven. If pressed, you'll concede to being a resident of New World Haven - I mean c'mon it has "New World" right there in the title you literally cannot pass that up.
OLD IS BETTER! Beethoven will push his piano towards Old Spitelander's Respite, and will play a Piano Refrain while people do things.
(04-12-2013, 09:55 AM)Garuru Wrote: »I guess I will go right. Also I challenge Toasty to a duel. I'm assuming that my heightened meta skills allow the results of our actual duel to become an ingame thing.

(Yes ICGC I am calling you out now come back to DN)

(unless you dont wanna, then just reject my challenge?)

Toasty is slightly afraid of Liph Phawrence but realizes that they can't cooperate no matter WHAT side they're on and simply decides to go to New World Haven.

(Hell yes i'll take your challenge.)

(Post-by-post Melonspa i'll see you on DN)
. Crap. Apparently I can't go on DN and im now acessing these forums on this crappy phone. Computer's broke T_T
~A FELLOW ASTRONAAAAAUUUUT~
~BLASTOFF WILL COME TO SPAAACE~
~WITH YOOOOUUUU~
*the riff-raffiest riff*
New World Haven
I look around. I see several EVERYTHINGS OH MY GOD.
Listening to the music coming from everywhere, I laugh.
I then finish by not chuckling and decide to go into the other-verse where aliens kick me in the balls and I hop over to old.
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow
Logalog begins floating towards New World Haven, then floats past it to join Appallo, because fuck cities there's space to be in.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Healthy sure as hell ain't going to waste time with carnivore city-slickers; she's going to need to catch people on the new frontiers to find people receptive to new ideas like dietary regimes.

She makes tracks for New World Haven and starts foraging for farmable crops or arable land.
Lirweed agreed with Healthy. "You know, we need to find, like places for growing stuff. Like where the best place for my favourite crops are".

Lirweed proceeds to broadly survey the land, looking for the best planting area where those pigs won't find any of the highly illicit crops that are being self planned. Or for wild Cheetos. Either of those work.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Surely this New World is in need of JUSTICE! Allen heads there.
GEEEEEE FOOOORCE needs a car to be rad enough. It hangs back to see which village starts producing heavy metals first, and also begins digging at the ground a little bit.
Liph notices the dude with the brief case go into the new whatever place. Must be important. Surely this new world needs all the protection it can get! Liph heads to Old Spitelanders Respite.
Sproutling turns both the tents into bales of hay. Enjoy your shelter, bitchessss

Of course, he doesn't say that, and instead acts surprised at this new development, like all of the other ridiculous not-wizard professions.
~◕ w◕~
Oscar is just standing there mulling over his choices, when all of a sudden the tent in front of him turns into a hay bale and his KILLER INSTINCTS KICK IN.

HOLY WAVE, GO!

While everyone's distracted, he quickly looks around the group for somebody in a wizard hat.

A-ha! It must of been Socky over there! He'll go find out what that guy's deal is later. For now, no reason to let a perfectly good holy wave go to waste.

"So..... has anybody here heard the good news of Melodica?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiuPwxO8neo
Totes, goats in tow, scopes out the nearby towns for presence in the lumber industry and both social and economic laws. Totes doesn't move in somewhere without bothering to figure out the score first.
Player Name immediately holds the w key walks north.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Penne Parmesian wants to create a world without italian vampires. Such imperfections can only exist in a broken, ancient land, and as such, she will join the New World Have- waitaminute who turned the tents into hay?!
She concentrates her magic and turns the hay into a tepee made of uncooked spaghetti. Much more stable.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Yaoueueia digs a hole in the ground. it will be a well. for both villages
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Captain Plunk gonna just hover around the Old Spitelanders' Respite

Chillax in the air and shit
OH DANG LATE ARRIVAL

Name: Dr. Horatio Hastings, Ph.D.
Race: 1/2 Lizardman, 1/4 Chupacabra, 1/4 Orca (It's as unfortunate as it sounds.)
Class: Destructive Mathematician
Biography: Before we begin, let's just say that Horatio Hastings is not as much of an expert at math as he is at bullshitting. Yeah, that Ph.D.'s totally legitimate, what are you talking about, no you can't see it go away.

He actually went into the Destructive variety of mathematics after finding the regular variety rather boring. Because hey, what's the point of learning confusing bullshit if you can't use it to blow things up? There is none. He's totally an expert at destructive mathematics, and he definitely didn't just drop out of college after taking a few basic courses. Don't be ridiculous.

And besides, who wouldn't believe a guy who's one-quarter Orca? And who's wearing, y'know, a tie and stuff. He's good at sounding like he knows what he's talking about, in any case - and sometimes, he accidentally succeeds.

Eventually he decided to run away to New World to use his genius to help build up a grand empire, and certainly not just to find new ways to destroy things with basic mathematics. Nope.