RE: Post making contest: easier mode
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ophone-now-you...et-1453216
(07-23-2016, 07:49 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »1) write a bird
2) picture a bird
3) video a bird
4) ???????? a bird
5) sound a bird
Ah, nice, nice, you are getting very close! This passes rule 1.

(07-23-2016, 08:15 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Smell.

Just somehow transmit the smell of something through the internet.
(no rules)
If it were possible (here, and consistently), this would have been a rule.

(07-23-2016, 09:03 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ophone-now-you...et-1453216
Yeah.
(no rules)
Gulls, often referred to as seagulls,[1][2] are seabirds of the family Laridae in the suborder Lari. They are most closely related to the terns (family Sternidae) and only distantly related to auks, skimmers, and more distantly to the waders. Until the 21st century, most gulls were placed in the genus Larus, but this arrangement is now known to be polyphyletic, leading to the resurrection of several genera.[3] An older name for guIls is mew, cognate with German Möwe, Danish måge, Dutch meeuw, and French mouette; this term can still be found in certain regional dialects.[4][5][6]
bird

(disclaimer: link goes to a pet store for birds. Do not click if you are an incredibly impulsive shopper. Eagle Time is not responsible for any ensuing bankruptcy, injury, or death that may occur by clicking on this link.)
(07-23-2016, 11:37 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Gulls, often referred to as seagulls,[1][2] are seabirds of the family Laridae in the suborder Lari. They are most closely related to the terns (family Sternidae) and only distantly related to auks, skimmers, and more distantly to the waders. Until the 21st century, most gulls were placed in the genus Larus, but this arrangement is now known to be polyphyletic, leading to the resurrection of several genera.[3] An older name for guIls is mew, cognate with German Möwe, Danish måge, Dutch meeuw, and French mouette; this term can still be found in certain regional dialects.[4][5][6]
Passes rule 4!

(07-23-2016, 11:39 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »bird

(disclaimer: link goes to a pet store for birds. Do not click if you are an incredibly impulsive shopper. Eagle Time is not responsible for any ensuing bankruptcy, injury, or death that may occur by clicking on this link.)
Passes rule 1. Thanks for the link! I was alerted to a browser hijack via some extension change that I hadn't been notified about... I've since uninstalled that and reported it for abuse.
RE: Seagull.
Seagull.Show
Gulls, often referred to as seagulls,[1][2] are seabirds of the family Laridae in the suborder Lari. They are most closely related to the terns (family Sternidae) and only distantly related to auks, skimmers, and more distantly to the waders. Until the 21st century, most gulls were placed in the genus Larus, but this arrangement is now known to be polyphyletic, leading to the resurrection of several genera.[3] An older name for guIls is mew, cognate with German Möwe, Danish måge, Dutch meeuw, and French mouette; this term can still be found in certain regional dialects.[4][5][6]
RE: Seagull.
(07-23-2016, 11:51 PM)qwerx3 Wrote: »
Seagull.Show

Nice!! You got all the rules.

Rules were:

1: Word of bird
2: Image of bird
3: Video of bird
4: Description of bird (in your text - description only, bird word not necessary)
5: Sound of bird
New set is a go!

This set might be a little trickier than usual. No super strange meta rules though, all are content rules. Yay!

In fact you get some names of the rules for good measure.

1) qwerx3
2) CrimsonMage
3) Sruixan
4) Kaynato
5) Ixcaliber
This is update #1.

I know we already had this rule, but it's just sitting there and I have to test it.

End of message.
(07-24-2016, 01:02 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »This is update #1.

I know we already had this rule, but it's just sitting there and I have to test it.

End of message.

Unfortunately this doesn't pass any rules
seagull

LUBRICATION
Sig:
SpoilerShow
TWELVE
(07-24-2016, 01:05 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »seagull

LUBRICATION

This passes half of rule 2!

(07-24-2016, 01:10 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »TWELVE

This doesn't pass any rules, sorry!
(07-24-2016, 01:21 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »

LUBRICATION

are we sure this is easier mode
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(07-24-2016, 01:39 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »
(07-24-2016, 01:21 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »

LUBRICATION

are we sure this is easier mode

I was a little hesitant about putting this into easier mode, but I feel it should be doable. There are zero meta rules. I'm also giving hints in the form of saying how close each post comes to passing the rules.

This post also passes half of rule 2.
Sruixan Ixcaliber
End of Message. LUBRICATION.
(07-24-2016, 02:26 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Sruixan Ixcaliber
End of Message. LUBRICATION.

This post almost passes rule 5
qwerx are we done yet
qwerx,

qwerx.......
(07-24-2016, 03:24 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »qwerx are we done yet
qwerx,

qwerx.......

I really want this to pass rule 1! I really do.
(05-24-2016, 11:27 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(04-29-2016, 08:42 PM)g0m Wrote: »
Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

g0m

!

Can an Fair tango be
Code:
joyfully [i][u][b]performed[/b][/u][/i]
considering that fact that this message is a secret?
Fact Seagull Winky Scofflaw Lobster With A Gun Fact Seagull Lobster With A Gun

Element blade sunders Earths. GroUnd beef falls on brown dirt, as said previously, since it grows from air, 'twas said.

(04-21-2016, 11:32 PM)g0m Wrote: »
(04-21-2016, 11:30 PM)a52 Wrote: »g0m g0m blade

Another "all fiver" bomb 天王盖地虎宝塔镇河妖
SpoilerShow
(04-01-2016, 02:50 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Test #199282: Vivacious blizzard of calmness celebrates a colorless end of green message. Those who burn houses will burn in burner hell. Cold, bob, bob, bob.

Kaynato, new commando, welcome to this Space Consortium!

Borderline box wood jam Kilt-quilt weaver zebras, please unite laugh! [noparse]Winky[/noparse]

Rhea arrived with fire. Sarin comes with dust. They (boom!) will return again with a flash of conflict. :)

[Image: 1rBfKfl]
(07-24-2016, 03:46 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »
(05-24-2016, 11:27 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
(04-29-2016, 08:42 PM)g0m Wrote: »
Ixcaliber Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

g0m

!

Can an Fair tango be
Code:
joyfully [i][u][b]performed[/b][/u][/i]
considering that fact that this message is a secret?
Fact Seagull Winky Scofflaw Lobster With A Gun Fact Seagull Lobster With A Gun

Element blade sunders Earths. GroUnd beef falls on brown dirt, as said previously, since it grows from air, 'twas said.

(04-21-2016, 11:32 PM)g0m Wrote: »
(04-21-2016, 11:30 PM)a52 Wrote: »g0m g0m blade

Another "all fiver" bomb 天王盖地虎宝塔镇河妖
SpoilerShow
(04-01-2016, 02:50 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Test #199282: Vivacious blizzard of calmness celebrates a colorless end of green message. Those who burn houses will burn in burner hell. Cold, bob, bob, bob.

Kaynato, new commando, welcome to this Space Consortium!

Borderline box wood jam Kilt-quilt weaver zebras, please unite laugh! [noparse]Winky[/noparse]

Rhea arrived with fire. Sarin comes with dust. They (boom!) will return again with a flash of conflict. :)

[Image: 1rBfKfl]

Uh let's see

This post passes rule 2! It also VERY NEARLY passes rule 3.
Is rule 2 this?
Or maybe th[noparse][/noparse]s?
(07-24-2016, 04:32 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »Is rule 2 this?

(07-24-2016, 04:32 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »Or maybe th[noparse][/noparse]s?

Nah, none of these rules are from previous rulesets.
This post does not pass rule 3.