Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

"This is a battle to the death. And I am the one who made you helpless. Unlike you, I don't care about honor. I don't care about morality. Everything is an illusion, including your life. The pain you are about to feel is an illusion. Your death will have no more substance than your life." Itzal sets down the twisted blade it was examining, and move back to Zeke."I have a better idea. I wonder if you'll appreciate the irony." Itzal teleports Zeke's gauntlet onto its own hand. After a bit of fiddling, it manages to get the blade to extend. "Yes, this should do nicely."
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

"I've watched enough." Grimm emerges from the shadows and appears over by Itzal and Zeke. He uses the shadows under the chairs to enlarge his fist, and he attacks Itzal with a mighty uppercut that barely misses. Grimm smothers all of Itzal but its head with shadows. "I may be looking to win, but I cannot allow you to kill an innocent person.""Innocence means nothing to me."Itzal explodes in a cloud of smoke and reforms behind Grimm."You cannot bind me down, fool!" Itzal stabs Grimm with Zeke's gauntlet. "Ah, it's been awhile since I've felt pain."
SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

SpoilerShow

Lankie Wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

"So... you want to tangle?" Itzal teleports Zeke's other gauntlet onto its other hand. Itzal throws a handful of flash powder in Grimm's face. Grimm recoils from the flash, and Itzal pushes him against the wall, blades crossed at his neck. "Are you sure about that?"

"I believe your exact words were 'Ah, but you assume I have human physiology'." Grimm dissolves into shadows, then reappears behind Itzal and punches it in the "face" really hard. When he looked at what he had done, all that was there was a dove. "This is going to be a very fun battle, I can tell."

"This is going to be interesting. "Itzal said as it sprouted a second pair of arms. It ran forward and leapt at Grimm. Grimm shifted out of the way. Itzal spun around to face him. "A creature of shadow. I suspected such a thing was possible... Well, lets see how you deal with some light." Izal makes a gesture, pulling an invisible wire, and a spotlight tips over, illuminating Grimm. It flinches from the bright light."You think mere light is going to stop me? Fool. Iwouldn't be much of a fighter if mere light would stop me."
Even as Grimm said this he realized Itzal was no longer there. He whirled around to catch a glimpse of Itzal entering he mirror maze."I am not nearly foolish enough to follow you in there."Grimm turned to help Zeke, but an array of torture devices started floating in midair, barring the way.

Grimm nimbly dodged out of the way as a particularly spiky piece of equipment flew through the at at him. Itzal slipped away and activated a fog machine. a thick mist started creeping along the stage, obscuring the array of devices underfoot. "Now what do you do? If you move, you are likely to maim yourself. If you don't..." Itzal finished the sentence with a dagger. Grimm ducked, allowing it to fly over his head.

"Heh, that was an interesting technique. Can you beat this one?" Grimm melts into the shadows beneath the fog. "Don't you just hate it when your predator can see you, but you cannot see them?!" A shadow spike arises behind Itzal, and jabs. It dodges, but is met by another, and another, and another. "Foolish being, you will regret ever meeting an Eclipse!" A shadow dragon arises from the fog and starts slashing at Itzal. Itzal keeps dodging, and eventually hits the wall. The dragon is about to defeat Itzal, but it dissapears and the dragon slashes the wall. "You can't run forever, sorcerer!"

"A sorcerer, am I? I have never met a creature who actually believes my tricks... tell me, is there actual magic where you come from?" Itzals voice asks, but its origin is indeterminable.

"Yes. I knew a few people who could control the elements, and my master could create things from thin air. Your magic, however, is...different." The shadow dragon frees Zeke, then begins to look for Itzal. "It's going to find you eventually, sorcerer."

"You assume I am here to be found" Itzal replied. "Though your tale intrigues me. Tell me more about this magic." Itzal waited near the exit it had prepared. The room was completely locked down except for this exit, and things had gotten to direct for Izal's preferences. But Itzal waited, intrigued. It had devoted its life to the illusion of magic. Finding out it did exist was a bit shaking. Itzal's abilities were from odd multi-dimensional space warping properties.

"I would tell you about it, but I am unable to describe further, as I know nearly nothing of magic." The dragon dissipates.

"Too bad" Itzal says, before lighting a fuse and slipping out the exit. It sealed it behind it and walked away. The fuse burned down, then ignited a slew of fireworks and flame jets. Bright flashes disoriented Zeke and Grimm, and when they stopped, there were small fires scatters around the entire room, quickly building to a raging inferno.
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

Zeke kneeled down to the floor and closed his eyes. He walked around the floor, occasionally knocking on the floor. Eventually he stopped and with tremendous speed he punched through the floor.

From this Zeke began to rip through the hole he created, making it big enough so that he could fit through. He landed in the floor below and headed towards the stairs.

Itzal was walking confidently down the stairs, He still had Zeke's gauntlets on. Before he could get to the next floor down Zeke intercepted him.

"Wha-How did you?!"

Zeke lightly laughed as he crossed his arms.

"Magic."

Zeke lunged forward towards Itzal, just before Zeke could make contact he teleported in a puff a smoke down to the ground floor.

"Heh heh stupid ninja, to think he could out wit m-huh?"

Itzal looked at his hands, he was no longer wearing Zeke's Gauntlets, instead he was holding a note, which read:

"I just did"

Zeke walked calmly up the stairs, putting back on his gauntlets.

Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

At this point, a inbrediated Whit decided that now was the time to attack. Still, he had some degree of clarity, and realized that he shouldn't fell the building the same way as the last one, lest anybody make that connection and become his enemy.

Bracing himself as well as he could, Whit shot at the sparklers. The space in front of him distorted and zoomed forward, the wave of gravity smashing through space...

Itzal slipped away amongst the ruins to plan. These opponents are crafty. He'll have to step it up a notch.
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

SpoilerShow

Grimm escaped the building through the hole Zeke made. "Hm, that was certainly an interesting opponent." He made his way over to where his colleagues were, but they weren't there. "Ah, they've probably moved. They're not at Truth or Love, so they're either at Plenty or Peace, and I think I'll look at Peace, seeing as Debree launched the debris onto Plenty." Grimm set out for the Ministry of Peace.
Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

SpoilerShow

Whit's drunken shot missed the building completely, and he lost his balance and fell on his back. He lost any will to get up, and just laid there. Well, it was probably better this way, he wouldn't attract any unwanted enemies so early in the game.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kiren17.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

SpoilerShow