The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
RE: The Grand OC! [CONTEST XXX: HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN]
Hot pockets. really man
Yea dog. Best theme.
Someone needs to do Steak Cop. Or something Hot. Or pockets.
Name: Bernard Tinder
Race: Human
Text Color: A fiery red
Biography: Bernie was charged with marketing for the new Inferno Alpha space station, a place where wealthy deviants could experience all their wildest masochistic fantasies for a reasonable price. Of course, every once in a while, someone wanted a sample of what the place was like, and as it happened Bernie's research into dimensional boundaries had given him an idea for how to do it.

Creating a small portable fiery dimension of fire was actually fairly easy, and then all you had to do was toss a couple of robo-imps in it to properly simulate the experience. These mini-dimensions were so successful at selling the place, in fact, that the company wanted to start renting them out to other customers.

Unfortunately, Bernard and his entire collection of transport devices disappeared while the marketing department was arguing over the name.

Description: Bernie was taken in the middle of a meeting, so he's wearing a white shirt, dress pants, and a tie, and carrying his briefcase.
Bernie is a salesman first and foremost, though he's been heavily studying dimensional science in his spare time. He finds it a fascinating subject, and given the chance he'll talk to anyone about it at length. Unless, of course, he's trying to sell them something.

Weapons and Abilities: Bernie's only equipment is the miniature dimensional warp devices he carries in his briefcase. Each of them contains a small dimension, about the size of a city block, which is filled with fire and a few torturebots. He can use them to store objects or even people, potentially even himself; of course, whatever it is had better be fire resistant.

He's also a good salesman, not exceptionally so but he can be pretty convincing. In addition, he has a reasonable grasp of various theories related to dimensional boundaries, some of which he's even put into practice. Potentially, he could create other miniature dimensions if he had the materials available.
24 ish hours, gogogo
Okay! 1v1!

The Best Of Show Award: Hot Pockets! There was enough bip bap in your profile to make it stand out on top!

The Above the Fold Award:
Hot Pockets again...! Because... uh...... pants folddddd?

The Iron Chef Special Ingredient Award: Mr. Tinder! Because it's not a hot pockets pun.

The Backdoor Worldbuilding Award: Mr. Tinder! Tell us more about these meetings and where you got these robo imps etc

The Diligent Gentleman Award: Hot Pockets, duh! I mean, who wouldn't want to see pants square off against a buncha other competetors?

The 20Q Award for Confusing Me: Mr. Tinder! Frankly I don't really understand what you're trying to sell me but take my money anyways!

The Synergy Award: Yes.
The I See What You Did Award: Absolutely.

Yeah, lets wait til the holidays maybe.
(11-18-2014, 06:59 AM)amosmyn Wrote: »The Iron Chef Special Ingredient Award: Mr. Tinder! Because it's not a hot pockets pun.

No puns here, nope.

(11-18-2014, 06:59 AM)amosmyn Wrote: »The Backdoor Worldbuilding Award: Mr. Tinder! Tell us more about these meetings and where you got these robo imps etc

There's a bit of a story about that.
so can I do the next one can I can I
Nobody's going to stop you, but if you haven't noticed, there's been a lack of entries lately.

I'm recommending a break, but if you don't mind that you'll likely only get two or three entries, well, go right ahead.
myeeeeeeh
after a break then
So is anyone up for starting this up again?
i was confused because this isnt https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=1069 this thread but i realize now how that mistake could be made