Superego

Superego
RE: Superego
SpoilerShow
Oh dear. I... guess its time to find somebody else?

>Cherry: When this is done and over, you are going to see if Rick made it out safely.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Well, that was traumatizing. Go look for someone before it overwhelms you
Hewwo?
> So this is what happens when you make a friend.
Cherry: Resolve to always be your best self from now on... in his memory.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
jove why
cherry's face is my face
> Cherry: Be surrounded by familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces, bright and early for the daily races
>single strong tear...
You must be registered to view this content.
>Look back inside

[Image: 2243.gif]

No. No. He has to be in here. He has to have made it. He can't just disappear. He can't.

>So this is what happens when you make a friend.

[Image: 2244.gif]

[Image: 2245.gif]

[Image: 2246.gif]

[Image: 2247.gif]

Well.

This silence sure is...awkward.
[Image: sig10.gif]
Break the silence with a loud noise.
[Image: 6LGz4x9.png]
> Quin: Whatcha staring at so intently?
Avatar by ribsgrowback on tumblr!
>"so are you winning the staring contest or is your reflection"

>Ava: try and tell Quin how it's not so bad the second time, how it seemed like your shadow just wanted you to acknowledge some stuff??

>Quin: resist the urge to tell Ava that's easy for HER to say since her shadow was just a needy wimp
> Ava: Entertain yourself! Play I Spy while you wait for Quin to be ready to talk
Hewwo?
Did the images die for anyone else?
Photobucket's down right now for maintenance. Should be just fine in a few hours.
>Ava: try and tell Quin how it's not so bad the second time, how it seemed like your shadow just wanted you to acknowledge some stuff??

[Image: 2248.gif]

"So, uh..."
"Yeah?"
"I did my little test-thing again...with the shadow stuff. It was really scary, but I...did it! I think?"

[Image: 2249.gif]

"You just gotta, like, listen to it, y'know?"

Oh really.

"I think you should try again! And there was a lot of us there the last time...maybe it'd be better with just the two of us. More breathing room, or something. Less pressure? Uh..."

>Quin: resist the urge to tell Ava that's easy for HER to say since her shadow was just a needy wimp

[Image: 2250.gif]

shut up shut up shut up shut UP

"...could discover something..."

Was she even PAYING ATTENTION the last time? Is she an idiot? She's an idiot!

"...it'll be fun!..."

Not EVERYONE has an inner SNIVELING BABY, Ava dearie.

[Image: 2251.gif]

No no no no it's not--her problems are different. That's all. They're different. They're DIFFERENT and have NOTHING to do with yours so why should you even CARE and god why does she just keep TALKING to you and

She's just trying to cheer you up. Isn't she? Is she?

You hate it! You hate her! Why do you have to keep looking at her? Why can't she just go away?! You'd feel SO much better if she just wasn't here. Ever.

SHE'S JUST TRYING TO BE NICE

you're a monster.

[Image: 2252.gif]

Stop.

Breathe. Breathe! Don't freak out in front of her!

"...and...um..."

Haven't you said enough stupid shit to her in one night? Does she deserve it, really? What's wrong with you? Why are you so mad at her all the time? Why does this keep happening?!

"Quin?"

but you have to respond to her YOU HAVE TO RESPOND
Just say you're not feeling very talkative right now.
>tell her you understand her trying to help but that she doesn't get what it's like for you

>Ava: "do u wanna talk about it" / tell her she could just vent and you won't say anything, just listen
> Quin: "Sorry, I- I'm just having a hard time managing all this stuff in my head."

> Ava: You feel super conflicted about your own sister, don't you? Maybe that's kinda how Quin feels about you?
Avatar by ribsgrowback on tumblr!
>Tactfully convey to her that your shadow has actively tried to physically murder you.
>Walk away before you say something you regret
>Quin: Just talk to your shadow already, you sound in the right sort of state, questioning your every action.
Alternatly
>Quin: Don't be an angry fussbutt
Oh, I forgot about the whole "room returns to normal" thing. Even if Rick is okay...ish... he might be a tad dummied out.
>Just say you're not feeling very talkative right now.

[Image: 2253.gif]

"I just...don't know what to say. But I don't want to go, and that's that!"

>tell her you understand her trying to help but that she doesn't get what it's like for you

[Image: 2254.gif]

You keep your voice to a mumble.

"...You just don't get it..."

>Ava: You feel super conflicted about your own sister, don't you? Maybe that's kinda how Quin feels about you?

[Image: 2255.gif]

What? Why? You barely even know each other! What could you have done to upset her?

This isn't right...

But...

You don't want to push the issue...

[Image: 2256.gif]
"Do you want a hug?"