Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation
Dawn arrives, and everyone gathers once more.

But this time, there is a body in the library - and much to everyone's surprise, it's the missing cyber95, laid down next to Granolaman's.

cyber95 was Dr. Donald Sullivan Lester, a proper gentleman. He wrote about proper gentlemen as well, though for reasons he never understood, his books were somehow classified as humor.

Dr. Lester was recruited to aid in an effort to dispose of the authors who were such a corrupt influence on today's youth. This would require seeing most of Iconoclast's writers dead, of course - an unpleasant task, but to Dr. Lester's eyes, a necessary one. And he had a variety of skills he could bring to it.

Indeed, he was talented enough that he could learn someone's alignment, or see who they visited, or see who visited them. But he felt very uncomfortable with how intrusive all of these tasks were, and that they were unbecoming of a proper gentleman. Out of necessity, he was willing to do them regardless, of course; but he simply could not bear to do any one of those tasks more than twice.

In addition, he realized that he might need to take matters into his own hands and make the occasional kill. However, as this was extremely ungentlemanly, he did not feel as though he could conduct all his investigations if he resorted to such a task. For each kill he performed, he would lose two total uses of his investigative abilities.

He would win if the population was reduced to three at the end of the game, and would earn a bonus half-win if he or someone aligned with him was among the living at that time. Of course, that latter condition will not be coming into play now.

The sudden reappearance of cyber95's body is baffling, even more the fact that nobody else seems injured. Everyone begins the day's discussion in earnest.

Livelist:
-Mirdini
-Crowstone - Whimbrel
-SleepingOrange
-Garuru
-Schazer
-Sotek
-icanhasdonut
-Akumu
-seedy
-Palamedes
-Nova
-eberron
-AgentBlue
-amosmyn - Truegreen
-Dalm
-bigro
-Chwoka
-Gnauga
-Solaris

Deadline is Saturday, April 12 at 11:59 PM Mountain time.

A note: I have given the newer players a chance to ask me for advice once, which has been indicated in their Quicktopics. If you feel you're inexperienced enough to need the help and I didn't give you any such notification, post in your QT and I'll extend the offer to you, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Sotek - 03-07-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Akumu - 03-08-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by seedy - 03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gatr - 03-11-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Gnauga - 03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Murder By The Book (A Mafia game) - by Nova - 03-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I AM THE HEADER KING - by Nova - 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Murder By The Book - Day 3: The Book of Revelation - by Dragon Fogel - 04-07-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Murder By The Book - Ender's Game - by Sotek - 06-17-2014, 05:10 PM