[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 7: First Annual Jester Awards
Everyone wakes up, ready to face the new day. Well, everyone who isn’t dead, let’s see who that is...

”HOLD IT!”

Before anyone can respond, someone walks in holding a microphone.

“Now, I know you’re all itching to find out the nominees for Most Dead, but we can’t just spoil the surprise, can we? No, we’ve got to let you know about the other categories first! Because it’s time for the First Annual Jester Awards!”

An APPLAUSE sign drops down from nowhere and everyone feels compelled to cheer.

“Now, this would be the part where we announce the categories, only since this is the first Jester Awards, we haven’t figured those out yet. So basically, we’re asking you all to submit nominations for whatever categories, and we’ll figure something out at the end of the day.”

The APPLAUSE sign drops down again, to continued cheering.

“And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the nominees for Most Dead! Remember, only jesters who died last night are eligible!

Our first lucky nominee is TehPilot, also known as the Flip-Flop Liar! He had to switch between lying and telling the truth in every post, though he could start with either each day. And at night, he could pick one player and either tell them truth or lies!

He didn’t know what the Truth or Lies did, but we do! If he picked Truth, his target would be told two random facts - one that was relevant to the game and one that wasn’t! If he picked Lies, on the other hand, his target would be given false information in their Quicktopic instead of their normal night results. It would be totally made-up!

Anyways, he was trying to use all of that to get himself lynched. Looks like that didn’t work out, though. He was also technically third-party, though I’ve got no idea why that would matter in this game.

Well, that’s quite the contender we’ve got there! But wait, there’s another eligible nominee!

Yes, our second lucky nominee is Palamedes, the Delivery Boy! He was hired to deliver newspapers in the middle of the night for some reason.

But these were no ordinary newspapers - they were TOMORROW’S newspapers! Whoever received a paper from him would get hints about the coming day’s events, which they might be able to use to their advantage!

However, since Pala had the heart of a jester, he wanted to get killed in the line of delivering his papers. He could have done this by visiting Kieros, of course, and as you might have guessed, he was also Kieros’ master. But there were other ways he could have won! I guess we’ll never know if he did, though.

And those are our nominees for Most Dead! Wow, this is going to be a close contest! We’ll let you all know who wins at the end of the day!

In the meantime, be sure to nominate jesters for the other categories! Just remember, you can’t nominate yourself. Oh, and I guess you can do that whole voting for a lynch thing, too.”

Eligible Nominees For Awards (Other Than Most Dead):
-Mirdini
-Not The Author
-yd12k
-bigro
-cyber95
-Sruixan
-SupahKiven
-Paranoia

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Friday, August 16 at 8 PM EST; I took my sweet time starting this day, so I may as well give you plenty of time to play around with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 7: First Annual Jester Awards - by Dragon Fogel - 08-08-2013, 05:49 PM