SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCP-MAFIA -NIGHT 4 - ...again!? 10/21
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 3 - Double Cacti Homicide 14/21
Is it a cactus, Sruix?

Anyways, I don't know about other people, but I'm just not feeling all that motivated to talk because this game is way lower on the visible shenanigans count than I expected. I'm sure there's crazy stuff happening at night, like this cat picture SCP whoosh dropped off with me, but by day it's pretty much just regular Mafia.

I mean, I'd do something about the lack of mechanical day shenganigans if I could, but I can't, and too many people are taking the game seriously for me to feel up for talking silly to generate non-mechanical shenanigans.

Heck, even if I were going to buckle down and play seriously, it doesn't feel like there's a lot for me to do. There's a vote on me, but with no actual argument behind it I can't exactly respond to it? I mean, I could vote Purple Walrus, but he's almost certainly hard-to-kill scum, and I don't feel like I have much of a read on anyone else at this point. To be fair, that may just be because I haven't been motivated to buckle down and look at people.

I'd consider replacing out, but we don't seem to have any replacement bench at all, and I'm not really that bothered by it - I'm just bored and don't feel like I can do much about that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCP-MAFIA - DAY 3 - Double Cacti Homicide 14/21 - by Dragon Fogel - 07-10-2013, 10:47 PM