[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 2: Thanks for your support, everyone!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PRIME MINISTER OF JESTERLAND

My fellow jesters, in these trying times for all jesters, sometimes difficult decisions must be made.

Fortunately, sometimes there are easy ones. For instance, last night I decided to ask Jester Parliament to disband themselves, because really, all they do is get in the way of my great ideas, like trying to disband Jester Parliament.

And the results of that vote are...
Yea - 256 - (Mirdini, Mirdini, a bunch of other jesters who people apparently elected for some reason)
Nay - 4 - (Sruixan, Palamedes, Purple Walrus [deceased], MalkyTop)

Well, that's a decisive margin, which is clearly the result of my magnificent leadership, and totally not bribing Jester Parliament!

On a completely unrelated note, Jester Parliament has met their win condition of being disbanded. This means every member of Jester Parliament has earned 1/260th of a win! Of course, with his two seats, Mirdini has earned 1/130th of a win.

Congratulations, everyone!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do now that Jester Parliament's been disbanded. But don't worry, I'll be stopping in throughout the day to keep you informed of my stellar leadership of Jesterland!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Night 2: Thanks for your support, everyone! - by Dragon Fogel - 06-14-2013, 05:07 AM