[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Return of Jester Mafia - GAME END!
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 1: This is treason!
Good evening, everyone. My apologies for the delay; Bob and I spent the last twelve hours fighting for the mantle of modship, but I finally managed to claim victory. Now, let's take one last look at those votals...

Doesn't Count - 1 (Jacquerel)
Granolaman - 2 (NTA, bigro)
Kieros - 3 (MalkyTop, frigidScholar, ICan'tGiveCredit)
The Filthy Usurper - 10 (Granolaman, yd12k, Mirdini, Epamynondas, Kíeros, cyber95, Garuru, Palamedes, SupahKiven, TehPilot)

Oh, look at that, Bob is lynched regardless of whether I have a vote or not. I guess we got twelve hours worth of injuries for nothing.

Well, I guess I'll just drag Bob over to the gallows, then. Any last words, Bob? No? Still unconscious? That's okay. I'll just get this noose around your neck and...

Suddenly, ICan'tGiveCredit pushes Bob out of the way, puts the noose around his own neck, and pulls the lever before the REAL MOD can do anything else!

ICan'tGiveCredit was the Bodyguard Jester! Specifically, he was a bodyguard for the mods; if either of them were to die, he'd be contractually obligated to die in their place. He desperately wanted to get out of this contract, but the only way to do that was to die without performing his duty.

As a trained bodyguard, he could also protect another player at night; he wouldn't die in their place, though, because whichever mod was in a player slot would be following him around and warning him about any incoming attacks.

He would win if he died in any way other than saving a mod's life. As you can see, that didn't happen.

Well, it looks like Credit here is the first poor soul to mess up on his win condition. Don't worry, I'm sure he won't be the last!

Oh, hey, Bob's waking up. Great, he can give us an update on his stupid virus. I'm sure it won't be anything important, so you can all feel free to start submitting your night actions now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Return of Jester Mafia - Day 1: This is treason! - by Dragon Fogel - 06-03-2013, 03:37 PM