The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 3: The Infinite Playground!)
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Zom stared blankly at the dagger in his chest.

"Well, that was fun, I'm sure. Can I go now?" he asked his captor.

The dark-eyed boy seemed puzzled.

"I don't understand. You're not supposed to be able to talk. Did I hit the wrong side again?" He pulled the dagger out and stared at it.

"No," Zom replied, "you definitely hit the right one."

"Well, drat. You're not very good at this game." His face suddenly brightened. "I know! You can help me find a new sacrifice."

"Oh, wonderful. That sounds absolutely delightful," Zom said unenthusiastically.

"Doesn't it? Hang on, though. I just need to make sure you don't try any silly tricks... the Master doesn't like silly tricks, you see. But that's all right."

The dark-eyed boy started rummaging through a pile of boxes in the corner.

"What are you looking for, exactly?"

"Ah! Found it!" He emerged from the pile triumphantly holding a metal disk with a strange symbol inscribed in it. "Now, hold still."

"As if I could do much else," Zom mumbled under his breath.

The boy pressed the disc against Zom's forehead. The zombie could feel the impression it left behind. It didn't feel pleasant.

It became even less pleasant when the boy pricked his finger with the dagger and dripped the blood over the impression. The symbol ignited in flames for a moment, and was burned into Zom's forehead.

"There! Now you'll do whatever I say. And we can go looking for another sacrifice!"

"How wonderful," Zom said as the boy unchained him. "I can hardly wait to get started."

"That's the spirit! Follow me, servant!" The child ran off down a dark corridor, and Zom found that his feet were compelled to follow.

"This day just keeps getting better and better," he groaned, resignedly following his new master.

"Ow!" Zach suddenly exclaimed.

"What's the matter?" Maxwell asked.

"All of a sudden, I have a headache," the ghost replied. "I didn't even realize that was possible any more."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 3: The Infinite Playground!) - by Dragon Fogel - 01-22-2012, 01:33 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM