The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 3: The Infinite Playground!)
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Simphonia was about to kill the intruders when somehow they noticed her but she was being quiet, that boy saw her first didn't he what boy the little blue-eyed boy what was she talking about there was no boy it wasn't nice to interrupt no it wasn't, she decided to let the intruders finish playing with the boy who wasn't there and then she could kill them yes that was the polite way to do it.

Simphonia simply hovered in front of Maxwell for a few minutes; it was enough time for Zom to think about seeing what the strange object would do to her. He held it up and stared at his ghostly self.

Zach simply shrugged. Zom shrugged in response, although a bit more slowly, and threw the device at Simphonia.

His timing was off, it seemed. She floated away inexplicably and the box simply struck the ground where she was.

Maxwell picked it up.

"What's this?" he asked, turning back to the two Zach Shaws. He seemed completely unfazed by the musical ghost's attempted attack.

"I have no idea," Zach said. "All I know is, I touched it and it started glowing."

"Ooh! Can I see?"

Zach looked to Zom.

"I don't see why not," the zombie replied. "It didn't do anything besides glow the last time, after all."

"All right, then." Zach touched the box, and it started to glow again. He held it up - it was surprisingly light, he noted - and Maxwell stared at it excitedly.

"Ooh! That's amazing! Can I try?"

"Er, I'm not actually doing anything, but all--"

Before Zach could finish, he disappeared and the small black case fell to the ground.

"Aw, it's not shining any more!" Maxwell said. He turned his attention to Zom. "Can we play Twenty Questions again?"

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 3: The Infinite Playground!) - by Dragon Fogel - 09-14-2011, 12:57 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM