The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

It had been an even more confusing transition than usual for Blitz, and he needed some time to gather his thoughts. Or rather, he would have, if not for the fact that his current circumstances were leading him towards a very specific set of thoughts.

"AAAGGGHHH! I'M FALLING!"

And just as Blitz cleared his head enough to wonder why the Executrix had seen fit to deposit him in the middle of the sky, virtually guaranteeing a swift end to the round, he found himself hitting something very soft.

He breathed a sigh of relief, which lasted exactly long enough for him to discover that the very soft cloud he had landed on was also very springy. He bounced up into the air, then started to fall again.

At first it was disorienting, but after a few more bounces Blitz was starting to enjoy the experience. He started turning around in mid-bounce in hopes of finding somewhere else to go.

Unfortunately, a knight on a winged horse was blocking his view. The knight reached out an arm and grabbed him on the next bounce.

"Let's have a look at your license, young man," the knight said, angrily.

"My, uh, license?" Blitz asked, a bit puzzled.

"Your cloud-bouncing license! Don't try to feign ignorance with me, not unless you have your ignorance-feigning license ready at hand."

"But I don't know anything about any licenses! I just appeared in midair!" Blitz protested.

"Really?" the knight asked, sounding curious.

"Yes! I thought I was going to die!"

"I see," the knight said, pausing for a moment. "So we can add suddenly appearing in midair without a license and unauthorized plummeting to your doom to your list of crimes! My, you'll be in the dungeon for quite some time with that record. Good thing I caught you early, you're clearly a troublemaker!"

Before Blitz could protest, the knight struck him in the head with a nightstick and he started to fall unconscious. He could just hear the words "and now falling unconscious without a license!" before he blacked out.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies) - by Dragon Fogel - 04-13-2012, 02:25 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM