The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 3: Endymion]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

End it!
Burn it all in flames!
No, rend the very ground in twain!
No, storms!
Drown them all in a great flood!
Just stab them in the heart, one by one!

Sirius held his head in pain. That stupid cultist had made the gods even more unbearable. Of all the horrible and senseless things he had been forced to deal with, a forty-way argument over how to end the world was by far the worst.

And then a forty-first voice spoke up, louder than the rest. It was unpleasantly familiar.

I can silence them, you know. It would only take me a moment's thought.

Sirius grimaced.

"What's your price, Eccentric?"

Price? What makes you think I have a price?

"You're responsible for these gods getting loose in my head in the first place. I doubt you'd offer to silence them again out of the kindness of your heart."

I'm hurt! You think so little of me, Sirius? And I thought we'd be such great friends.

"Get to the point."

It's nothing, nothing at all. Just a few simple favors. You scratch my back, I'll keep you from going insane and destroying this world.

As if to drive the point home, the other voices became even more cacophonous. Sirius sighed.

"You have a deal," he relented.

Splendid! I knew we'd be such good friends. Now, I just need a few things, and I'm sure they'll have them around here somewhere... give me a few minutes while I check.

And then there was silence in Sirius' mind.

It was wonderful. Even if it wouldn't last.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 3: Endymion] - by Dragon Fogel - 08-14-2011, 01:18 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM