The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 2: Prospect Creek]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Jeremy stared at Sirius, too frightened to react. After a moment, though, he settled on the best course of action.

He downed the rest of his drink.

Sirius covered his ears, expecting another onslaught of terrible singing, but was taken aback by the sight of Jeremy suddenly sobbing into his mug.

"I killed 'im!" he wailed, slamming the empty mug down on the nearest table. He started trying to stagger his way over to the nearest keg, but soon fell to the floor. Sirius made a brief sigh of frustration, walked over, and picked the drunken door mage up by his shirt collar.

"You were bad enough sober," the angel scolded. "Now here we are in the middle of a battle to the death, and you decide this is a good time to get drunk, just because you killed..." Sirius paused as he reflected on Jeremy's confession. "Wait. Killed who? I killed that gargoyle. Was there another death?"

"Sero... Sera... Serri... that Italian kid," Jeremy slurred. "He... I..." He started sobbing into his hands despite the uncomfortable position.

"Wonderful. You know, the plan is for five more of us to die. I could arrange for you to be next very easily."

Sirius' threat was interrupted as Geoff struck him in the back of the head with a stool. The angel turned around, dropping Jeremy on the floor.

"What's that? Are you volunteering to go in his place?" Sirius howled, clasping his hands around Geoff's throat.

Or he would have, if his hands hadn't passed right through the Hattallan.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Royale S2 [Round 2: Prospect Creek] - by Dragon Fogel - 08-28-2010, 05:10 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM