The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]

The Battle Royale S2 [Round 4: Burnination Studios]
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Grand Battle S2G3] [9 slots open]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

I just remembered that I have a character who would utterly despise being entered in this particular battle.

Therefore, I will write up his profile shortly.

Character Name: Sirius
Race: Angel.
Tekhst Culla: This one any good?
Cool Shit You Can Do: Fly, cast some magic. Really powerful holy magic, no dark magic, somewhat weaker magic of other elements.
Cool Weapons You Have: No weapons per se. He wears a suit of enchanted armor, which protects him and allows him to focus magic more easily.
Description: Tall, blond-haired guy. With wings. Has no sense of humor at all. In fact, he has a negative sense of humor, and can't stand anything silly.
Yes, he gets upset if you point out the irony in his name.
Biography: A minor angel who had to watch over a very, very, very silly world, and hated every minute of it. He is sick of the silliness that pervades his world, and is willing to go to great lengths to make it a not-silly places.
Yes?: No, no, no, a thousand times no.
Favorite Food: Angels don't need to eat, and he's not the type to try.
Fears: Being trapped in an utterly ridiculous situation. (Hence why I am entering him here.)
What Were You Doing When A Big Horrifying Arm Grabbed You Out Of Space: Watching over the exceedingly silly world below with disgust.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Delicious Engagement [Grand Battle S2G3] [9 slots open] - by Dragon Fogel - 05-29-2010, 03:36 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2012, 02:38 AM