Mini-Grand 5110 <Round 2: Chrome City>

Mini-Grand 5110 <Round 2: Chrome City>
Re: Mini-Grand 5110 <Round 1: Auburn Forest>
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

"Scarlet" soon had a better view of the approaching group. It was lead by two people, a man and a woman, though the man's sheer size had made him appear to be at least two people in the distance. She couldn't quite see who was standing behind him.

The man was very muscular, and balding, and had a small black goatee. The woman was thinner, and had long purple hair down to her waist. She wore sunglasses over her eyes. Both were dressed in business suits. As they drew nearer, they stepped aside, revealing the man behind them - no doubt their superior.

Scarlet was rather shocked at the sight of him. He looked to be a human of about twenty-five or so, but he was sitting in a wheelchair and wearing a labcoat and safety goggles. The oddest thing about him, however, was the brain in a glass case on the outside of his head - it reminded her of the frozen rabbit creature she had seen Thomice bring along.

Beside the man was what looked like a large black wild pig. Its tusks were strangely white, and one was broken off. Taking a second glance, she saw that there was a string tied to the broken tusk, slung over its back and to one side. Then she noticed that its curly tail was unusually long, and ended in a thick brush of hair.

The man in the wheelchair looked at her for a moment. Then the pig walked in front of him and turned sideways. The broken tusk started moving along the side of the pig, and began writing words.

I SEE YOU ARE QUITE INTERESTED IN MY CHALKBOAR

Just as she finished reading, the pig's tail moved, and wiped off the words. The broken tusk moved again.

HE IS A VERY RARE BATTLEMONSTER
LOYAL AND HELPFUL AS WELL
BUT ENOUGH SMALL TALK
WHO ARE YOU

The bulky man started to speak.

"Sir," he said in an exquisitely polite voice, "I do not believe this lady is authorized to be here. With your permission, I will remove her and ensure she does not reveal our location."

The pig turned towards him. The words on its side were erased and rewritten again.

THAT WILL NOT BE NECESSARY SHERMAN
NOT YET AT LEAST
WE WILL INFORM MY FATHER AND HE SHALL DECIDE HER FATE
IN THE MEANTIME YOU AND JEWELIA CAN SIMPLY KEEP AN EYE ON HER

"As you say, sir," Sherman said, bowing towards the wheelchair-bound man. He wheeled away, turning his pig towards the woman and writing her a message. Scarlet couldn't see it, but she saw the woman turn towards the man and give him a smile afterwards.

"In case you missed the doctor's message," Jewelia said, turning back to Scarlet, "Mr. Sherman and I are to keep an eye on you. You are advised not to try anything untoward."

To emphasize the point, Jewelia looked down toward a scrap of paper on the floor. She lowered her sunglasses slightly, and Scarlet could see two purple gems where her eyes should be. A beam of purple light zoomed from her eyes to the scrap of paper, and it soon burned to ash.

Jewelia readjusted her glasses and stared directly at Scarlet.

"Do I make myself clear?"

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mini-Grand 5110 <Round 1: Auburn Forest> - by Dragon Fogel - 03-11-2012, 03:48 AM