Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 6 - ???)
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Upon leaving the prison, the combatants found themselves frozen in place, and Aph and Clara removed from their restrained positions, so that they could desolate plain before them.

A moment later, a grand city materialized in the wasteland. Even from this distance, the contestants could see that the buildings were unlike any they had seen before; made of metal, with numerous screens adoring them.

The group found themselves pulled towards the center of the city. Despite its high-tech appearance, the building brought to mind a cathedral. A large screen on it blared to life suddenly, displaying a robotic face.

"I must congratulate you all on surviving this long," said the machine, in a now-familiar voice. "As such, I believe it is appropriate to show you my face. I am the Monitor."

His face vanished from the screen, and was replaced with a display of robots moving through the streets of the city.

"And this is my city. I acquired it recently. Its mechanical inhabitants worship me as their god. They are, however, rather hostile to organic life forms, particularly humans, and--"

Whatever the Monitor was about to say next was interrupted, as the combatants suddenly disappeared.

They found themselves floating in a void. A masked jester stood before them.

"Hello, everyone. There's been a small change of plans."

With no further explanation, the figure waved his hand, and the three remaining combatants vanished again.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 6 - ???) - by Dragon Fogel - 09-10-2011, 02:56 AM