Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)

Intense Struggle! (Round 7 - The Database)
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 5 - Cervaled Fall)
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

The four surviving combatants appeared in what appeared to be prison cells. But the technology was more advanced than any of them were used to. The walls were metallic, and the bars were made of some form of energy.

"Welcome to the Cervaled Fall Prison Colony," said the Monitor's voice, speaking suddenly as always. "This time, the rules have changed slightly. Your goal is to escape this prison - nothing more, nothing less. Regardless of how many of you meet your ends in here, this round will not conclude until all surviving fighters escape. I am very interested in seeing how a new objective changes your behavior.

"As for Cervaled Fall itself. It is an extremely technologically advanced prison of my own design. For the benefit of gathering data, I have copied individuals from throughout the multiverse to serve as prisoners here. You may even recognize some of them. You may use any available means to make your escape."

The Monitor's voice went silent, and the contestants were once more able to move.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: Intense Struggle! - by GBCE - 12-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! - by Dragon Fogel - 12-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Re: Intense Struggle! (Round 5 - Cervaled Fall) - by Dragon Fogel - 04-11-2011, 01:59 AM