The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Three: Water...place!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

The shark immediately charged towards the raft; Arkal was ready for it first, quickly firing a crossbow bolt to strike it in the eye. It howled in pain, and started thrashing wildly; Arkal was forced to release the rope, to avoid being dragged in.

"Guess I'll have to make a new bolt sometime," he muttered, as a small wave of water washed across the raft. His thoughts were soon interrupted by Xadrez.

push Kracht into the water

his body is far too dense to float

hopefully this will cause the Observer to end the round and if not at least Kracht will no longer be a concern

Arkal eyed Kracht from a distance. The green man was standing close to the edge of the raft, and seemed disoriented for the moment, no doubt due to the unfamiliar setting.

But he couldn't do it. The aging blacksmith walked towards Xadrez to speak his mind.

"I can't stand him, either. But there's something you need to realize - Kracht is made of the best material I've ever seen. If I get my hands on that, I can create a masterpiece of a weapon - the best anyone has ever laid eyes on." Arkal turned back to take a look at the flailing shark, but continued. "And I can't do that if he's at the bottom of the ocean."

you also cannot do that if you are dead

we cannot count on receiving the Observer's charity in the next round

there may not be another opportunity like this

and Kracht will be very dangerous even without his foreknowledge

Arkal sighed, and ran towards Kracht's corner of the raft. "Fine. I guess it's worth a shot. But you'd better help me get some damned good materials later!"

of course

we will likely need your resourcefulness when we challenge the Observer

Arkal considered arguing this last point, but decided against it. He settled for muttering "you're crazy" under his breath.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Three: Water...place!] - by Dragon Fogel - 10-09-2010, 08:23 PM