The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

"PURGE?" Arkal grunted, still groggy. "What's that?"

"We are the bringers of destruction. And you are now one of us." The man in blue reached into a pouch and pulled out a small device. Arkal stared at it with the eye of a craftsman.

"Nice materials in there," he said. "But what does it do?"

"It's a bomb. We want you to help us make a stronger one. And then you'll help us plant it where it will do the most damage."

Arkal's face turned red. He stood up, effortlessly tearing through his restraints, and grabbed the surprised man by the throat.

"A bomb? All those perfectly good materials, and you waste them on something that's only going to be used once?"

Arkal took the bomb and tossed the man aside.

"I've got no interest in helping you. I'm going to put this thing to better use." He glared at the man. "Now where did you put my hammer, anvil, and forge?"

The clone sputtered nervously. "Um... the hammer's over there." He pointed to a small locked crate. "We unchained the other things and left them where they were. Too heavy to carry..."

"You WHAT?" the blacksmith screamed, picking up his uncomfortable captor once more. "Then you're going to tell me how to get back there! RIGHT NOW!"

The clone fell unconscious from fright. Arkal grunted in annoyance and went over to the crate. He grabbed the lock, breaking it off the box, and pulled his hammer out. He noticed that the equipment pack the Computer had given him was in there as well, and grabbed it.

"Guess I'd better find one of those terminal things," he sighed. He walked out the door, placing the bomb in a pouch. He'd have to disassemble it later and put the parts to better use.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!] - by Dragon Fogel - 06-21-2010, 10:12 AM