Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
btp Wrote:It's one of those Inquisitors you've heard so much about! They cause nothing but trouble.

Oh my. Yes, that looks to be an Inquisitor. I wonder what he wants?

"Do you really want to take that tone with me, Haberdasher? I am here on the authority of the Church."

"And the last time you were here, you branded three of my customers with a hot poker!"

"That's because they were heretics. And you yourself must be tempted by the devil, if you would even consider refusing to serve a holy man. Repent, however, and you may be spared the wrath of the Lord."

"Pah. They may call you Ichabod the Intimidating, but you don't frighten me. I'll not serve a violent criminal like you, church or no church."

"I thought you might say something foolish like that. That's why I stopped by the blacksmith's to heat up my poker before I came."

Oh dear. This doesn't look good.

"What is that odd symbol on the end of your poker, anyhow?"

"Odd symbol? It's an H. It stands for Heretic. And the world will know you as one forevermore in a few moments."

You have taught the children about the letter H!
8/26 letters taught!

A new letter! Perhaps I can use it to save Harold the Haberdasher! He's one of my oldest friends, after all.

Ichabod the Inquisitor hasn't noticed me yet. I may be able to surprise him. What should I do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-23-2011, 05:08 PM