Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
Gnauga Wrote:Toil. Maybe there's letters in the dirt somewhere.

If I had some way of knowing that for sure, I'd consider it. But I'd be better served looking for information.

Fabricati Wrote:Hm. You're planting turnips? Don't those go in rows? Fields, perhaps? Or... Furrows?
Reecer6 Wrote:>Toil some Fuchsia plants
>Which are unripe eggplants

This is Turnipland. Turnips are the only crop we're allowed to grow. We have to trade with other kingdoms if we want any other vegetables.

MrGuy Wrote:Examine your duties for a more expedient approach.

Hmm... Honestly, I don't really know a lot about how this all works, I just do what I'm told. Which mostly involves toiling. I don't really know how to speed it up!

goggleman64 Wrote:Construct and elaborate deception about how you've become a cook at the castle.

Ah, that might work. Then tomorrow I can pretend I lost that job, and come crawling back here on my hands and knees begging for this one back. That usually does the trick.

You know, it occurs to me that it would be much simpler if I could just ask for a day off. Oh well, that's the feudal system for you! Now, excuse me a moment.

"Why are you not toiling yet, Pete?"

Er. Well, you see, as I explained earlier, I was given a task by the King. Specificially, I'm now a cook. I came here to, er, explain that I wouldn't be coming by, but I was so awestruck by your commanding voice that I forgot momentarily about the new job.

"Oh. So what's an alphabet?"

It's a fancy new dish the King would like to try. I'm gathering the ingredients for it.

"Does it have turnips in it?"

...Yes. Yes, it does.

"Oh! Well, then here. Take this one, and give the King my regards. Now get out of my sight, peasant!"

Well, that worked rather well. I'm free for the day, and now I have this Turnip, which might be useful...

Error! You do not have the letter for this item yet! You will be unable to use it!

...Oh. That's a shame. Although I'm not entirely sure who said that.

Regardless, I still need to find the next letter. Where should I look?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-14-2011, 04:48 AM