Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
Iriri Wrote:Brawniness! Or Braininess. Books do no good if you are illiterate.

Hmm. Yes, there's a thought. Can you make me stronger? Or smarter?

"Do I look like a personal trainer? I can't simply magically enhance you, and I'm not about to spend ten years telling you to lift weights or teaching you to read before I go back to sleep. You'll most likely be dead of plague by then anyway."

Oh. Well, that didn't work out. Perhaps I should ask for something more tangible.

Woffles Wrote:>A dictionary!

Er... In that case, could you fetch me a dictionary?

"A what?

I'm actually not sure, either. I don't know where that idea came from! Just a moment, I'll think of something else... something that I actually recognize...

MrGuy Wrote:A nice, sharp Dagger might aid you in any further Encounters you have.

Ah! That's it! I'd like a dagger. Some sort of weapon, at the very least. The way this day has been going, I feel I may need it.

"So be it. Just one moment."

*CRASH! CRUNCH! CRASH*

...What is he doing with that stone over there?

"There you are, mortal. A dagger of pure stone. I've even put a minor enchantment on it so it carries the power of Earth within it. Now leave me be!"

*rumble*

Well, he's gone back to sleep, thankfully. And now I have a Dagger of Earth! This will surely help me in finding the rest of the alphabet!

Speaking of that, where should I look next?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-12-2011, 01:55 AM