The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!
Re: The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!
Originally posted on MSPA by Dragon Fogel.

Kgummy Wrote:But then they would know where to get the items, thus making noise would have a point. Remedy this by eating all the items in the chest before making noise.
[Image: command14w.png]

Since you are currently curled into a ball and there is very little room to move, it would be extremely difficult to eat anything.

[Image: command15a.png]

Making it pointless to do so!

[Image: command15b.png]

Your attempt fires the key. The bullet just hits the inside of the chest, but it makes a loud noise. The janitor takes notice.

[Image: command15c.png]

"Wait. Where did this chest come from? And what was that noise?"

[Image: command15d.png]

"...It's locked. Is a damned soul playing some kind of prank on me? They've got some nerve messing with Satan, the Lord of Hell!"

[Image: command15e.png]

Satan, the Janitor-Lord of Hell, loses interest in the chest and turns to leave. You'd better do something, if he doesn't get mad at you this might be less pointless than you'd hoped!

SleepingOrange Wrote:>Attempt to fly out of the chest. Without opening it.
[Image: command15f.png]

Now that sounds pointless! It should be hard to control your flight path while curled into a ball and with the chest limiting where you can move your wings!

[Image: command15g.png]

You were right! Your erratic flying causes you to collide with Satan.

[Image: command15h.png]

The impact opens the chest.

[Image: command15i.png]

Satan is pretty mad at you now.

[Image: command15j.png]

"I don't know who you are, but I do NOT take kindly to being hit in the head with a chest!"

[Image: command15k.png]

A battle has begun!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss! - by Dragon Fogel - 06-13-2009, 03:21 PM
SAGE - by OTTO - 06-21-2009, 05:13 AM