Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
Iriri Wrote:You really ought to get poor Barry's new headwound checked out. Seek out the local Chirurgeon!

I beg your pardon? I don't know what a Chirurgeon is. But I do know what an Apothecary is, and there's one right next door. Perhaps he can help.

I'll just walk over and... Oh dear. There appears to be someone sneaking around behind the Apothecary?

"What the hell? What are you doing here, Peasant? Stay out of my way, I've got a schedule to keep!"

Oh my! It's a Burglar! And he appears to be set on robbing the Apothecary! Whatever should I do?

Schazer Wrote:Ask for help from the Burglar, he knows all of the secret entranceways into the Castle.

Ask for his assistance? ...Well, I suppose it would be useful to enter the castle unseen.

Pardon me, good sir! I wish to pay the castle's cook a visit, but I don't wish to be seen by the guards. Could you assist me?

"Why should I help you?"

Because I'm trying to teach the children about the alphabet, and...

"The what? Listen, peasant, I don't have time for you. I've got a job to do. And I can't afford to leave any witnesses around."

B is for Battle!!

"Eh? Who said that?"

I'm not sure. And I wonder how a Battle is different from an Altercation.

"What nonsense are you on about now? Oh, never mind. I'll just eliminate you and worry about it later."

Oh dear. It seems I've gotten myself into a Battle with this unsavory character. What should I do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-05-2011, 02:12 AM