Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
Ixcaliber Wrote:> You should go teach the first letter to Barry the Barbarian. That guy could totes use some educationing. And who knows, he might even have a letter for you?

Ah, yes. Barry the Barbarian. We've crossed paths before, and it was rarely pleasant.

But perhaps if I impart this knowledge upon him, he will be impressed with my intellect and be indebted to me! But where might I find him?

MrGuy Wrote:Maybe at the Blacksmith's, like you were thinking of earlier. Perhaps he might enlighten you on the metals and alloys he uses.

Ah, of course. Barry's battleaxe requires regular sharpening, so he visits the blacksmith often. He might be there right now! To the blacksmith's!

Yes, here's Barry! It looks like he's just sharpened up his battleaxe! Good day, Barry the Barbarian!

"Rrrngh. What did I tell you I'd do the next time I saw you, peasant?"

Er... I forget the exact words, but I believe it involved "pain" and "suffering"?

"That sounds about right. Besides, I've got this newly sharpened axe to try out."

Wait! I have something important to tell you first!

"And what might that be?"

A is for Abbott!

"How very interesting. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a beating to deliver."

A is for Altercation!!

"What the hell's an Altercation?"

I don't know, but it starts with an A!

"Yeah? Well, Mister Smarty-Pants, it so happens that I know a letter, too. B is for Battleaxe!"

Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh, the pain!

But at least I know that B is for Battleaxe now!

You have taught the children about the letter B!
2/26 letters taught!

Now I can start looking for the next letter. But first, I need to get out of this Altercation! How can I do that, boys and girls?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-02-2011, 11:09 PM