Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS)
XX Wrote:Peasants don't read. What are you, clergy? Find your punk ass a priest, stat.
Schazer Wrote:Maybe it's like the bible!

Ah, of course! God always has the answers! I should discuss this with a priest, surely he will be able to guide me.

And, oh look! Here comes the Abbott from the monastery on the outskirts of town. He must be here to discuss something of importance with the King. I'll see if I can get a quirk word with him first.

Pardon me, Father! Might I be able to trouble you for a moment of your time?

"Ah, Pete, my son. Good day to you. I was about to petition the King for a donation towards the repair of our bell."

Oh... er, yes, I am sorry about that, Father... My leg is much better now, though!

"The Lord forgives you, my son. But you seem troubled. What is the matter?"

Ah. Might I ask you what the alphabet is?

"A very interesting question, child! The alphabet is a set of 'letters', which are used to form 'words'. We in the clergy need to know it in order to read God's words in the bible."

Oh my! This is awfully confusing for my feeble peasant mind. Could you give me an example of one of these "letters", Father?

"Well, hmm. Let's start at the beginning. The first letter is A. And my title, Abbott, starts with an A!"

Ah, I think I see now. So A is for Abbott!

*ding*

You have taught the children about the letter A!
1/26 letters taught!

I'm not sure what exactly that noise was, or where these children I'm teaching are, but it seems I've taught one letter now! Thank you, Father!

"Bless you, my child. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must speak to King Turnip. May God be with me..."

Well, I suppose I should go and teach the next letter now. If only I knew what it was! Perhaps I should have asked the Abbott for the rest, but oh well, he's far too busy now. Where should I go to seek the next letter?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
Re: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime (TWS) - by Dragon Fogel - 12-01-2011, 05:07 PM