Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
(08-22-2016, 03:46 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »Apease them with a Convincing Argument and Befriend them with Casual Charm

I'm having a bit of trouble with some of those words, but... er... you want me to be nice to them? Well, all right.

Hello, ghosts! How is it going?

"BEGONE!"

They really only seem to have one thing to say. I think I need another approach.

(08-22-2016, 11:55 PM)btp Wrote: »
(08-22-2016, 03:46 PM)smuchmuch Wrote: »If it fails, time for an Exorcism (a Chant to Banish Ghosts)

This is good! Exercise those ghosts!

A chant? Oh, wait, I think I heard one of those. How did it go?

Drop and give me fifty push-ups!

"SIR! YES, SIR!"

They're, um, well they're pushing against the floor. Where did I hear that chant, anyhow?

Unfortunately, it hasn't helped me much with getting to the library. I should try to find a way out.

(08-22-2016, 04:54 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »Jump

Hmm... now that I take another look, it was the lower part of the ladder that broke. Perhaps I can jump up to it and climb back up, then take another path?

It's better than waiting for these ghosts to finish their push-ups. All right... J is for Jump!

CRASH!

Um. It seems the ladder was just a bit higher than I could reach. And the floor wasn't in particularly good shape, either. I seem to have fallen through.

I wonder what could be down here? I hope it isn't more ghosts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by Dragon Fogel - 02-02-2017, 05:08 AM