Post making contest 6.0

Post making contest 6.0
RE: Post making contest
REVELATION TO KÍEROS - CHAPTER 6
[size=8]
1As I watched, the fremp shitposted the first of the TWELVE lubrications in the Post Making Contest. Then I heard one of the five glitter texts say with a voice like Fact Seagull g0m, [Image: tt11298552fltt.gif] 2I looked up and saw a white weird dog standing there. Its rider carried a golden .45 revolver, powered by dreams. shoots lightning, and a crown was placed on her head. She rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.
3When the fremp shitposted the second lubrication, I heard the second glitter text say, [Image: tt11298553fltt.gif] 4Then another weird dog appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty keyblade and the authority to take peace from Eagle Time. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.
5When the fremp shitposted the third lubrication, I heard the third glitter text say, [Image: tt11298554fltt.gif] I looked up and saw a black weird dog, and its rider was holding an analytic balance in her hand. 6And I heard a voice from among the five glitter texts say, but not actually in glitter text because by golly is this a long quote, "A loaf of Wheat or three loaves of Sanji will cost today's top poster. And don't waste the sample text and Sruix's updates."
7When the fremp shitposted the fourth lubricaton, I heard the fourth glitter text say, [Image: tt11298555fltt.gif] 8I looked up and saw a weird dog whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and her companion was Rules Hell. These two were given authority over one-fourth of Eagle Time, to kill with the rules and tricks and Swamped's rigorous updating schedule and robot kitties.
9When the fremp shitposted the fifth lubricaton, I heard the fifth glitter text say, [Image: tt11298556fltt.gif] 10I looked up and saw a rainbow text weird dog, and its rider was holding the true alphabet in her hands. She rode out to meme like none had ever memed before.
11And then the fremp shitposted lubrication like seven more times with even worse stuff happening, but I was too distracted, because I had come up with rules for the Post Making Contest from the Five Weirddogswomen of the Rulespocalypse:
  1. Conquest
  2. War
  3. Famine
  4. Death
  5. Memeing
[/size]

Messages In This Thread