Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
Namely, getting the heck out of there. Either the local officer would take care of my problem for me, or the criminal would exhaust himself in the process of trying to get free. Either way, the best option for me was to just let that problem work itself out.

There was still one problem, though - my hands were cuffed together. If I did have to take care of the criminal myself, it'd be better if my hands were free.

But I could think about what to do about that when I'd put some distance between me and my troubles.

---

So that idea didn't work out. You haven't really managed to eat this cop at all, you've just bitten him a few times. And the main thing this is doing is getting him angry.

Out of the corner of your eye, you spot the other cop making a break for it. You're supposed to fight him or something, so you probably want to chase after him before he gets too far away.

But with this cop all up in your face, running isn't going to be easy.

Also, you're even more on fire than you were before. Fortunately, so is the cop, and you've got more experience with being on fire. You think.

Anyhow, how are you going to get this cop off your back so you can chase after that other cop?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by btp - 08-20-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by Dragon Fogel - 10-02-2016, 04:28 AM