The Abrupt Demise

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Abrupt Demise
The Abrupt Demise
The Killer was bored. He thought he'd grab a bunch of people from a bunch of universes and toss them into another universe to kill each other, because he liked seeing things die. So that's what he did.

So here's the deal. This is sort of a Grand Battle. You will make a profile so that other people can involve your character - no need to get fancy with it unless you're going to use it for something else, too. After I have as many profiles as I feel like, I start the round, and then it's time for you to post.

Then each of you gets one post, in which you kill your character. Whoever has the best death of the round wins; this is entirely up to the discretion of whoever's running that round. Then we start over again.

I'll keep score in this post, I guess.

Entry form, made nice and quick! No need to bother with text colors unless you feel like it, because you're only getting one post each.

Name: What your soon-to-be-dead guy is called.
Race: What sort of crazy thingamajig they are. They can be a human or something boring like that too, I guess.
Description: What they look like, mostly so the other dudes can write about being killed by them. (or just seeing them explode if you posted first)
Weapons/Abilities: Expect these to help you in being killed. They can also make things more interesting for everyone else.
Backstory: Completely optional in this case. Not like it's going to matter once they're dead.

I will probably give a brief round intro which will be needlessly elaborate considering the slaughter to come. Just for kicks.

Go ahead and make reserves while you're killing yourselves off, but be quick. There are other people waiting to die, you know!

Messages In This Thread
The Abrupt Demise - by Dragon Fogel - 08-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Ixcaliber - 08-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Robust Laser - 08-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Rivenforge - 08-20-2011, 02:28 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Hellfish - 08-20-2011, 05:39 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Selward - 08-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Solaris - 08-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Pick Yer Poison - 08-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Dragon Fogel - 08-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Solaris - 08-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Re: The Abrupt Demise - by Rivenforge - 08-24-2011, 09:46 PM