Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
You decide to resume shaking the cop, but he just punches you again. The next thing you think of is rattling him, which basically means shaking him faster, you think. But then he punches you again, and you need to think of something else.

So you decide to roll him off you. Then you keep rolling him for a while and, oh, hey, he's not on fire now. That's probably not great for you.

But you've been so focused on this cop that you forgot about the other one, who sneaks up behind you and hits you in the back of the head. Fortunately, he doesn't have as good of a punch, so you quickly turn around and counter with the first thing you can think of.

---

The criminal managed to briefly get the upper hand, but he made a grievous error. Somehow all that fighting put out the fire. I guess the proper procedure was stop, drop, and fight.

Not very rhythmic, but hey, it worked.

Anyhow, I got up and dusted myself off as best as I could with these stupid handcuffs on. The criminal seemed to be trying to bite the local officer's arm off, but he wasn't doing a very good job of it.

It was the perfect chance to make my next move.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by Dragon Fogel - 08-20-2016, 05:51 AM
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by btp - 08-20-2016, 06:17 AM