Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
I hadn't really taken a look at what kind of weapon I was firing. It launched a potato right in the criminal's eye.

That did knock him to the ground, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. Still, I figured I'd take advantage of the opportunity, and ran for his prone body.

That's when I heard a weird sound near his head. I glanced down, just for a second, and saw the potato was glowing a weird color.

It only distracted me for a second, but that was enough for the criminal to punch me in the face. With the arm that was on fire.

---

You don't really know what just happened. You remember something hit you in the face, and then there was a cop rushing at you. He stopped for some reason, though, and that gave you enough time to hit first.

Unfortunately, some jerk cop grabbed both of you. Seems the cop isn't actually a cop, or at least as far as the locals are concerned. He dragged you out of the store while babbling something about boats.

You didn't really hear anything after that, though, because the store suddenly exploded behind you. That was probably a totally brilliant plan of yours.

Speaking of brilliant plans, it's time to come up with a new one to shake both of these cops. How are you going to do that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by Dragon Fogel - 07-24-2016, 05:57 AM
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by btp - 08-20-2016, 06:17 AM