Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament!
You let out a little laugh. What are you afraid of? Fighting the law is what you do every day. You follow the cop into the gun shop and get ready to do what you do best, which is crime.

As the cop is distracted by checking out weapons, you think of the best crime to commit... oh, it's so obvious. Arson. You just need to light this place on fire... and hey, you have some fire right here. On your arm and your cell phone.

It suddenly occurs to you that maybe you want to do something about your arm being on fire. It suddenly occurs to you after you've already got the store going up in flames. While you're still inside it.

Maybe this wasn't your best idea.

---

I smelled something burning, so I looked up to see what it was. Turned out, it was pretty much everything.

The crook I was after was running around setting the whole store on fire. This was almost certainly a violation of Council fire safety regulations. Normally, lethal force isn't authorized in response to such violations, but authorization didn't matter out here.

And I had plenty of lethal force around me. I picked up the nearest weapon, aimed it at him, and pulled the trigger.

But I wasn't ready for what happened next.

What happened next?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by Dragon Fogel - 07-21-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Text Adventure Fighting Tournament! - by btp - 08-20-2016, 06:17 AM