Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime
(12-02-2013, 01:28 AM)MaxieSatan Wrote: »Even if you aren't able to take that sword, surely you can take the Blade and the Hilt, at least.

Sorry, I suppose I wasn't clear. I can take the sword, but I can't actually use it. It's just like the turnip.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure how I got that back. I didn't have it when I came here, but now I've got it again. Maybe I got it back when I summoned the dagger?

(12-02-2013, 01:28 AM)MaxieSatan Wrote: »Perhaps another prisoner has an escape plan? You could try Asking a Cutpurse or Bandit for help. After checking the knights for Keys to the cells, of course!

Oh! Keys! Yes, I think I want those. Let me just check this unconscious knight... there we go!

Other prisoners, though... well, there's Jack the Jailer. He might be appreciative if I let him out, so I'll do that.

"You got my keys back? How'd you manage that?"

It's a long story. Um, do you have any ideas for how I can get out of here? I've still got this mission for the king...

(12-03-2013, 10:22 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »K is for KITCHEN
Seek asylum there!

"I'll lead you to the kitchen. Carl the Chef is good at keeping the Inquisitor's men out, generally by yelling a lot if they show up."

Oh, that sounds good. Lead the way.

"Here we are. Now, I'll be fine here, I should be able to wait things out until the Inquisitor gives up on finding me. But I suppose if you've got a quest, you can't just stay in the kitchen forever."

Well, no, probably not. And the King probably won't be happy if a peasant touches his food.

So where should I look for more letters? And how am I going to get out of the castle?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by Dragon Fogel - 05-15-2016, 05:52 AM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Pete the Peasant's Alphabet Funtime - by btp - 08-22-2016, 11:55 PM