The Grand OC SII: The Re-OCening: Week 29: UNINTELLIGIBLE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grand OC SII: The Re-OCening: Week 29: UNINTELLIGIBLE!
RE: The Grand OC Season II: Week 3: FAILURE
Right. Judging time!

First let's cover the most-contested award, Gratuitous Worldbuilding. There was some fierce competition for this one, but in the end I'm going to have to go with Sanzh's Shaishanvalai. A lot of care was taken in setting up the scenario to explain just how she was a failure, so good work there.

Mirdini's late submission of Ellai takes the Elementalist award, because this is the one profile to get across the idea that the character thinks of itself as a failure. Nicely done, although I can't shake the feeling there may be a subtle pun hiding in this one.

Up next, I think it's only appropriate for me to give Solaris' Scratches the Kitchen Sinkery award, what with it just genuinely being a bunch of lab animals thrown together.

Finally, Schazer is the proud recipient of the All-Rounder award, along with a bonus medal for using the pun I thought of moments after picking the theme. Everyone give a round of applause to Sil the fae lure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Grand OC Season II: Week 3: FAILURE - by Dragon Fogel - 07-25-2015, 12:10 AM