Dragon Fogel just taught me how to beat a boss by traveling back in time to 2008 and

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dragon Fogel just taught me how to beat a boss by traveling back in time to 2008 and
A shorter title
I never did it on Hard Mode, but I did beat him without damage or teleporting. (because I find teleporting inconvenient, mostly.) Although that was partly because I got lucky and he didn't use one attack that I had a lot of trouble with. I think it was one where fireballs rain down over a period of time and track you? Don't remember a lot about it.

I also might have grinded a bit to speed up the battle. Albus gains attribute mastery like Shanoa does even though you can't see the numbers, and he has two Mastery Rings equipped so it goes faster. I think I went to the Skeleton Cave and killed skeletons in a room with a lot of them until my damage hit some arbitrary point. Mostly I remember using Optical Shot because that's got a Light attribute? Light/Dark, I think.

From what I remember, my main tactic was "shoot things, dodge things, use the fire-kick to avoid damage if dodging is too hard". If there's a particular attack giving you trouble, let me know and I can try to be more detailed.

Messages In This Thread
Things Get a Little Easier - by goblin's - 04-27-2015, 08:10 PM
A shorter title - by Dragon Fogel - 04-28-2015, 02:37 PM
140 - by OTTO - 04-29-2015, 04:08 AM